Army Thread 26th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th April

Hi Satz yes i would love to work in a chemist also more the sales end than the pharmacy but not many jobs there and at my age and without the qualifications my chances are slim.

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

InChains;1497424 wrote: I'll be honest, I hate my job haha, wouldn't mind dispensing but what i do is sales with a side order of taking crap when the dispensers and chemist f*ck up xD
      Do you wear a nice white coat / uniform ?
      Jesus that sounds a bit pervie:H

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

I wear a white tunic and I have a badge and everything xD
        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

satz123;1497427 wrote: Do you wear a nice white coat / uniform ?
          Jesus that sounds a bit pervie:H
          :H:H:H

Ach I know you lot will look after me while I'm looking after him, but honestly Mr JC 5 weeks at home. I'll go :nutso:
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

Jc i read that you took campral somewhere along the road in your sobriety. I was thinking of asking my gp to prescribe it. Did it help to reduce the craving for al? How did you find taking it side effects if any?

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

Firefox;1497435 wrote: Jc i read that you took campral somewhere along the road in your sobriety. I was thinking of asking my gp to prescribe it. Did it help to reduce the craving for al? How did you find taking it side effects if any?
              It's very subtle. I was sober for for 6/7 months. Does naff all if you drink on it. Had a few tummy issues but the doc fiddled around with my dosage and honestly didn't feel the need to drink.

It was the night my Ma died, I just hadn't got a clue how to handle the situation so drank a bottle of brandy. As you do.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

InChains;1497431 wrote: I wear a white tunic and I have a badge and everything xD
                ohhhhhhhhhh!!!:h
                Anyhoo - for the cravings tonight Inchy - have some chocolate or cake or summit asap

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

JackieClaire;1497439 wrote: It's very subtle. I was sober for for 6/7 months. Does naff all if you drink on it. Had a few tummy issues but the doc fiddled around with my dosage and honestly didn't feel the need to drink.

It was the night my Ma died, I just hadn't got a clue how to handle the situation so drank a bottle of brandy. As you do.
                  So you stopped taking it after that ?? or what happened ?
                  Tell us a story Auntie Jacks -and we'll go to bed

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

have officially just tried scrounging a drink, because apparently at some point 'i'm not drinking' became 'unles somebody gives me alcohol' *sigh* well done me. Failed anyway. still sober.

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

satz123;1497445 wrote: So you stopped taking it after that ?? or what happened ?
                      Tell us a story Auntie Jacks -and we'll go to bed
                      It's not like AB, doesn't make you deathly ill.

Just stopped taking it and decided to get hammered for a year.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

I chase ya'll off?

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

Inchy well done on another night sober. Had major cravings today but i didn't cave in. Being broke and not being able to borrow any money helped :H. Feeling ok now had some winegums and flavoured water. In bed watchin tv and reading posts here and Facebook. Tomorrow is another day and hopefully better.

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

Now what would you do if we said yes.

My appetite as just returned so I'm going to have a bit of chicken vindaloo and an onion bhaji.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

Oh luv Indian food tho vindaloo is too hot for me. I like tikka masala and rogan josh. I love bhajis i got some in the freazer also luv samosas and naan bread. I got Tesco finest lamb rogan josh in the freazer also might have that for tomorrows dinner.

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

Would now like some food. Dammit.

+ not really well done foxy, if somebody agreed to give me booze, I would be drinking. Because i apparently have no will power.

Comment

Working...
                                X