Army Thread 26th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th April

feel like i need to be locked up where just asking for a drink is impossible, which is ridiculous when i know people who can do this who drink way more than i ever did
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

Burp!!!
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

I actually really enjoyed that. It's some kind of new vacuum packed sauce. Just got to fry the chicken and bung it in for 20 mins. Got some lush onion bhajis in town to go with it.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

sounds like you enjoyed your food JC xD

I honestly don't see me getting through more than 2-3 days, being driven utterly mad by it. I know everybody says the feeling passes but it sure doesn't seem that way right now.

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

I suppose when I did my de-tox I was afraid of getting chucked off the course of treatment so I used to get a good 10/11 days and stuck with it. Honestly Inchy, I see your posts before you drink and after you drink and there's a world of difference. Oooooh about this much.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................

.................................................. .......................................
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

InChains;1497470 wrote: feel like i need to be locked up where just asking for a drink is impossible, which is ridiculous when i know people who can do this who drink way more than i ever did
              Inchy,

It seems to me that is exactly what you may need. If 2 or 3 days seems like the best you can do, going to rehab and getting some real time under your belt may make you see that is it actually doable.

Just a thought.

Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

I'm still behaving, but yeah I know I'm a prat when I'm drunk xD I dunno why I still want to do that, I know its sh*t. Just need to find a reason to stick to this I guess.

cinders: not an option, I can't tell my family about this

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

InChains;1497483 wrote: I'm still behaving, but yeah I know I'm a prat when I'm drunk xD I dunno why I still want to do that, I know its sh*t. Just need to find a reason to stick to this I guess.
                  No not saying you're a prat, yer daftie. Just you sound so sad after you've had a drink.

Crikey if I knew why we drank, I'd have a private island and chauffeur.

Did I see Cinders there. Yooooooooooooooo hoooooooooo hun.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

Right, up for work in 7 n a half hours :'( gonna go sleep. won't be around tomorrow, will check back in on sunday/monday. thanks to everybody for being so kind to me.

-Inchy

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

Nite Inchy sleep well and check in soon.

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

Nighty night, Incheroo. bet we'll see you in 10 mins.

You hanging in there Foxy?
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

Yeah Jc for another while not quite ready to sleep just yet may tho starting to feel tired.

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

It's nice to have company on my midnight lurks.

Afraid when Mr JC rang about his op I went and had a nanna nap. Suppose it's a novel way of dealing with a bit of stress.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

Nite Jc and anyone else around. I better get some sleep. Catch you all tomorrow morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X