Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you need nelp to achieve long term success?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inchy - I am almost 60 days sober now. And MWO was what has helped me most. I listen to CDs, Apps, read everything and take my supplements. My family never thought I had a problem because I would never black out, drink and drive, did not miss work, go to bars, etc. Kept all the hangovers, anxiety, shame bottled up deep and kept a happy face. I was a completely functioning alcholic which to me, was the scariest thing. I could have just gone on till I died. It has not been easy. I think you know, I was sober 11 months and blew it after I almost lost my sister. Totally used that as an excuse. Stupid. Posting everyday and having people who really care, especially people like JC, Lil Michelle and Madmans, really helped. This place really saved my life and continues to. Since I am in the states, the timing is a bit off and often I miss lots of stuff, but I do not think I will ever leave and will continue to read and post. It really is a godsend. I think of you daily Incy, and hope that you can find the peace and sobriety that you deserve. AND YOU DO DESERVE IT. Life can be so wonderful without the cloud of alcohol. It's like when Dorothy opens up the door when she arrives in OZ. A new world.

Best of luck.

Waggy
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

I am 23 months af with the help of God and MWO. You can do it, just read and set up a plan and stick to it.
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I just used the support here at MWO.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Yup a plan is necessary...as John Lennon said...how can I move forward; when I don't know what direction I am facing ???
          Meow-Meow
          MonaKitty

Comment

Working...
          X