Army Thread Saturday 27th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1497871 wrote: He's making me a stir fry and he left me in peace while he watched the match.
    Oh good...you've got him well trained then :goodjob:

Comment

It's only taken nigh on 30 years.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1497876 wrote: Lots better than I was, but typical alkie I want to be better NOW!!!
        LOL... Immediate gratification!

Well, I'm glad you're better. I'm sure if the weather's lousy it doesn't help with a chest infection. Hope you've been staying warm indoors.

Not long till I'm freezing me arse off on The Rock (the island). I'm going to scrub my mum's house from top to bottom and paint & fix whatever needs doing. I have a feeling the inside of the house is in need of some serious attention. So I'll be indoors in the warmth for a chunk of the visit. Bit of a pansy, now, when it comes to the cold.

Comment

JackieClaire;1497876 wrote: Lots better than I was, but typical alkie I want to be better NOW!!!
          Dont be rushing back ta work yet Jacks. Nursepea's orders

Comment

Recluse;1497877 wrote: Oh good...you've got him well trained then :goodjob:
            JackieClaire;1497881 wrote:
            It's only taken nigh on 30 years.
            Well worth the wait was it?! :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1497882 wrote: LOL... Immediate gratification!

Well, I'm glad you're better. I'm sure if the weather's lousy it doesn't help with a chest infection. Hope you've been staying warm indoors.

Not long till I'm freezing me arse off on The Rock (the island). I'm going to scrub my mum's house from top to bottom and paint & fix whatever needs doing. I have a feeling the inside of the house is in need of some serious attention. So I'll be indoors in the warmth for a chunk of the visit. Bit of a pansy, now, when it comes to the cold.
              When do ye go Zen? If ya fancy a jaunt across the Irish sea... theres plenty paintin and fixin needed here!

Comment

Zenstyle;1497884 wrote: Well worth the wait was it?! :H
                :H:H snort.

So when's the big invasion?
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sweetpea29;1497886 wrote: When do ye go Zen? If ya fancy a jaunt across the Irish sea... theres plenty paintin and fixin needed here!
                  Think I'll have enuff with me mam's gaff! I leave here on June 11th, get there on the 12th... and I'm back on the 26th. I'll organize a wee laptop to take with me (mine's too heavy) so I'll still be posting but at VERY SLOWWWWWWWWWWW speed.......

JackieClaire;1497887 wrote:
                  :H:H snort.

So when's the big invasion?
                  The sods? They should be here any minute! Feckers are late! :H

Comment

Well my fry is stirred.

I shall away.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

The sods are here and I'm orf to lay them out on the ground.

Enjoy your fry wot's been stirred Jacks.

See yiz laterz... X

Comment

Good luck with the sods Zen - yer making me feel guilty for my lack of attention to me own garden!

Enjoy the stifry Jacks

Comment

Evening sweetpea Zen and the rest. Your garden looks fab Zen with the decking furniture and bbq. I've nothing like that yet and both front and back need major attention liker grass and hedge cutting which i hope to get stuck into by next week. I need a hedge trimmer but i'll buy when i have the spare cash. Jc hope you feel better soon and enjoy your stir fry.

Comment

Hey Foxy :hiya:

Being honest dont think I'll get doing much in the garden this year :no: have too much needin doing in the house... will see tho.

Am gonna head for a soak now and then me leaba so will say nighters to all xxx

Comment

Night sweetpea. Yep the same here i'm starting some painting in the next week or so i've the hall living room anf bedroom to do and some of the stuff got. Apart from mowing the grass and tidying i think bbq and furniture will be another year as no bubet for it. Got some gereniums 3 for 5e in Tesco when i get round to planting them and i'll get a few more bedding plants and thats it.:flower::lilflower:lanter:

Comment

Working...
                              X