Thanks, subscribers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, subscribers...

Just a quick note to thank members who've signed up for the new MWO Subscriber service--I really appreciate your support and hope you're having fun with the new features.

I'm tweaking settings and have added the new Subscriber Forum to the main page to increase awareness about it. For more information about what's included in the plan, please visit the FAQ. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. We're still working on getting the word out.

Also working on making the forum presentation a little more friendly on the home page--many of these settings are system default. :-)

Thanks again for your support and for the extraordinarily kind birthday wishes. On to year three!

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Thanks, subscribers...

Hey RJ,

There are some really fun features over there! If I can't find my friends on this side of the board, it is because they are having fun over there!

Plus the free kudzu is a no brainer as Paula mentioned!

Thanks for all the added features and your continual support.

Hugs and Love,
    Mary

PS: Love the mood choices!!

Comment

Thanks, subscribers...

Hey ... $9.95 per month and look at me! I've turned gorgeous. Beats botox!

Comment

Thanks, subscribers...

Hey! I am still plain and homely. I want my money back.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thanks, subscribers...

Yeah thanks RJ it's pretty cool! I think you are doing a great job and the "secret society" is fun too
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Thanks, subscribers...

Oh yeah, I got a tan over there....
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Thanks, subscribers...

Yupper

Comment

Thanks, subscribers...

Makes you want to come over doesn't it Fan?!
                Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Thanks, subscribers...

Everyone,

Nice new features and best of all check out the members that have joined! It's not really a secret society, but I do hope we bring the famous Bitch School into the forum!!

It truly is a no-brainer with the gift of a free bottle of kudzu.

C

Comment

Thanks, subscribers...

PS. It's true!! We are having fun!! I would love to set up some "buddy chat" space.

Comment

Thanks, subscribers...

Are are there threads over there that you can read and post on only if you subscribe? Just curious. I wouldn't want to miss anyone's posts. All of this is my inspiration and motivation. I'll sign up in a heartbeat if it means I still can read everyone's posts.

Thanks

Julie

Comment

Thanks, subscribers...

All the info is here First Time Here? Read our FAQ! under Introducing MWO Sub. Info
                        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Thanks, subscribers...

Hope you will consider Julie. There is another board where we can post along with other fun things. Great way to support RJ!! Sorry, now I sound like Jenneh, our resident cheerleader. Rah, rah, rah!!!!
                          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                          X