WANTED. MALE MEMBERS..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WANTED. MALE MEMBERS..

Sorry, my male membership is already booked, haaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaa. But oirish, best of luck ;-))))))))) There's loads of clubs around!
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

WANTED. MALE MEMBERS..

So here I be.

For those of you who are new, I mainly post in Long Term Abstainers, and sometimes Fitness.

I'm working on a multitude of things these days, and have been limiting my time on the computers and internet in general. The weather is getting very nice here, and the pull of the outdoors is great.

Look for a post on "Spring Cleaning" in Long Term soon....

Neil

Comment

WANTED. MALE MEMBERS..

Chopped Liver v Spinach.........??? ok then, flashing avator v non flashing avator...... ?? IAD v Popeye.....?? Ok then, what does IAD stand for choppey liver? My liver must be choppy by now too. Lurve you..

Lorna xx
        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

WANTED. MALE MEMBERS..

IAD
          Those are my intials. You could say it stands for I Am a Drunk............IAD:H

But hope not to continue.............IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

WANTED. MALE MEMBERS..

I always wondered what IAD stood for....time to go to the other side
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

WANTED. MALE MEMBERS..

Hey - If they let ME be a pencil head - then ANYTHING goes.

I just kick my shoes off wherever I happen to land on this board.

Been here since March '06 and never looked back.

I feel like I belong - warts and all.

Helen

Comment

WANTED. MALE MEMBERS..

A wart?

Comment

WANTED. MALE MEMBERS..

A big wart?
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

WANTED. MALE MEMBERS..

that was Beaches....

Not me.

Really

Comment

WANTED. MALE MEMBERS..

IAD.. ok then let's play guess IAD's name, Ian Andrew Duncan?
                      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

WANTED. MALE MEMBERS..

I'm going to hang around for a while longer before I decide if I am going to contribute or not. I look around here alot, but don't post much, but still find the site a huge help. The main reason I'm undecided is that the site is so female oriented, and sometimes I just feel that i don't fit in. Time will tell.

Comment

WANTED. MALE MEMBERS..

International airport Dulles. _IAD_ I was a flight attendant

Comment

WANTED. MALE MEMBERS..

Man Here!

I joined this group last week, and yes, I'm a man. I'm just starting out with the MOD thing but didn't have any luck this last weekend. Weekends just kill me. I'm going to try and go AF all week, at least until Friday. Kinda scarey too look at it that way so all I know is that I can at least stick to AF drinks tonight... and we'll see about tomorrow-tomorrow. Wish me luck!

On a side note, I signed up for the drink tracker thing last week but now that the month has changed to April I can't find a way to list any drinks for the end of March. Anyone have an idea?

Comment

WANTED. MALE MEMBERS..

hmmmm BP, I don't know if you can go back and update in past month. I tried on mine and I couldn't figure it out either. Too bad cause I actually did pretty good towards the end there. teehee.

Don't worry though. Just start now and work on your AF days. I do wish you luck. Alot of people try and go AF all week and then MOD on the weekends cause they are so hard. Whatever works for you, right!
                              Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Working...
                              X