Sick as a dog.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick as a dog.

hello, I did not do well last night. And I have only just stopped being sick. This awful way i feel is just not worth it for a few glasses of wine. My husband thought i had only drunk 4 and thinks i've got a 24 hr bug. Little does he know.

Thankyou all you fab people, Bella xxxx

Sick as a dog.

Bella

Sorry to hear you are not well. Please do not feel bad....I know easy said than done. We all have laspses and we learn from them.

I usually find that Alka seltka (I think that's how you spell it) works really well to settle your stomach.

I hope your better soon.

Take care
    Love Mandy x

Comment

Sick as a dog.

I am too Bella.....feel like crap today.... UH

Comment

Sick as a dog.

Bella;114521 wrote: hello, I did not do well last night. And I have only just stopped being sick. This awful way i feel is just not worth it for a few glasses of wine. My husband thought i had only drunk 4 and thinks i've got a 24 hr bug. Little does he know.

Thankyou all you fab people, Bella xxxx

Beating yourself up is only going to lead you to more failures. Shake it off, and try and start again. Dont give up on yourself, you can and will succeed.
        Its strange being sober; huh, so this is how normal people are :H

Comment

Sick as a dog.

2 of my absolute favourite girls here...

Bella. TOC. Never mind, eh? You'll feel MUCH better very soon. Give yourselves a big big hug from me and forgive yourselves. Onwards...

kate x

Comment

Sick as a dog.

Stay tough Bella, this too will pass it always does I promise you it does.. I have been there and I have come out on the other side. Just keep coming back whenever you can.
            :groupluv:
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Sick as a dog.

Bella, TOC and Kate x,
              3 of my favourite girls here.

Comment

Sick as a dog.

oh you are an ABSOLUTE LOVE Popeye

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Sick as a dog.

I wish!

Comment

Sick as a dog.

He is, he just doesn't give himself enough credit
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Sick as a dog.

"BIG HAPPY SIGH"

Comment

Sick as a dog.

We love you too Popeye...

Comment

Sick as a dog.

Snug up on the sofa with a good movie and a hot calming mug of something. Sleep the 'bug' off and don't beat yourself up over this. We've all done the same thing tons of times. You need to be kind to yourself... its part of the healing process and will give you the strength to fight on. Sending you a big hug. Hang in there you'll win in the end.:l
                          A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

Sick as a dog.

thanks Elizabeth! I am okay and i'm back on track. i am enjoying reading and posting and being on my own, without the 2 men in my life. they have gone to the cinema and won't be back for hours. There is nothing like a bit of peace and quiet. Love to you and enjoy your weekend. Bella xx

Comment

Sick as a dog.

Thanks Bella. Thats whats great about MWO. We r all rooting together.
                              A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

Working...
                              X