Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 1st May

Morning army

Right then, who's got the sleep fairy? I've had a sleepless night so far and I'd be wasting my time trying to get any kip now, so a nanna nap may feature heavily in my afternoon schedule.

Been up the lane and back already. It's been a clear cool night with a half moon.

Have a great hump day as well as a great May folks.

Morning reccie, and all to come

I bet its tippers thats got the sleep fairy , she always seems to be in south africa
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hi pinky Yep, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was tips. What are your plans for the day?

Comment

Good morning Reccie and Pinky and to all

Sorry to hear you've had a sleepless night Reccie, sleep fairy woz ere for a while but not long enough! Best wishes for today- will be thinking of you:l

Pinky - hope you are well and not working too hard!

Im working today but then off again for a few thankfully, my poor Dad called yesterday to say he has shingles so i hope to get down home to see him.

Have a good day all :hallo:

Comment

Reccie, im off to work today , half day ontill around 2pm , then im off till Weds the 8th, so lots of study for me,
          been up since half five writing me two reports and revising for me two exams

Sweet pea: shingles can be nasty that like, hope he gets well soon, f u havent had chicken pox stay well clear
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning sweetpea

Sorry to hear about your dad. At least you're well qualified to look after him. I actually read this article about shingles yesterday from the BBC:

BBC News - Shingles vaccine to be routine for people in their 70s

Comment

Hi Pinky have a great day

Reccie sorry no sleep, how did the white wine go? Are you OK for today?

Good morning Sweetie,I hope your dad is alright there seems to be an epidemic of shingles this year.

Lovely morning here so ---Welcome to May:goodjob:

Have a great day Army

Comment

hi mrs A how ya diddling?
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1499411 wrote: Reccie, im off to work today , half day ontill around 2pm , then im off till Weds the 8th, so lots of study for me,
                  been up since half five writing me two reports and revising for me two exams

Sweet pea: shingles can be nasty that like, hope he gets well soon, f u havent had chicken pox stay well clear
                  You need to try to find some more "me time" somehow pinky. You work far too hard. You risk burning yourself out.

Comment

reccie i hear ya , i will have some more me time, afterme exams promise xx
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

anon;1499413 wrote: Hi Pinky have a great day

Reccie sorry no sleep, how did the white wine go? Are you OK for today?

Good morning Sweetie,I hope your dad is alright there seems to be an epidemic of shingles this year.

Lovely morning here so ---Welcome to May:goodjob:

Have a great day Army
                      Morning whizzy The bottle of wine lasted for about an hour and the effects lasted for about four, so it was bugger all use really in terms of helping me to sleep, but at least it stopped the shakes for a little while. But I'll be fine for today, thanks for asking.

What will you be up to today? I'm guessing you'll be off for a run on a lovely day like this?

Comment

littlepinkcat;1499416 wrote: reccie i hear ya , i will have some more me time, afterme exams promise xx
                        When are your exams pinky? What year are you in at uni?

Comment

Reccie when you had your AF time how long was it before the shakes stopped?
                          I sometimes think it is so wonderful not to have that outward sign of my reaction to drinking.
                          Fingers crossed that today will be successful for you:l

No proper run today just a bit of a 2k jog.

Comment

i am in my 3rd year part time which is the equivalent to my second year full time my exams are 20th may

off to work, catch you's all later
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

anon;1499420 wrote: Reccie when you had your AF time how long was it before the shakes stopped?
                              I sometimes think it is so wonderful not to have that outward sign of my reaction to drinking.
                              Fingers crossed that today will be successful for you:l

No proper run today just a bit of a 2k jog.
                              I can't quite remember TBH. I'd tapered down over quite a long period of time, so the shakes probably stopped straight away. Thanks for the good wishes. I'll be fine.

Bye pinkles.

Comment

Working...
                              X