Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 1st May

satz123;1499737 wrote: I'm not bad PP. Just the hands now -
    went back to the gym on Monday and feel better with just 'gym' pains - mad I know !:nutso:
    You said it :H Have ya tried swimmin? Tis good for the ol aches n pains?

Comment

sweetpea29;1499734 wrote: Shit Pings- are you doing it with yer GPs knowledge/guidance?
      Nope
      But I done it properly, tapered slowly

I made,an appt but it was 6Weeks away and I was,already well into it then.....

Don't want to go back on unless I'm desperate
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1499744 wrote: Nope
        But I done it properly, tapered slowly

I made,an appt but it was 6Weeks away and I was,already well into it then.....

Don't want to go back on unless I'm desperate
        Just be careful Pings, am sure ya know about comin off them too soon without GP supervision etc.. Dont mean to lecture at all just wouldnt want ya feelin worse if ya know wot i mean? So have you still got an appoint wit the doc?

Comment

mollyka;1499745 wrote: Sorry folks got ambushed by joe - discussing how much property tax we shud pay - got rather heated cos I want to pay nuffing! :-)
          Goin asleep before he starts talkin again hehe!
          Nighters! Xx
          There ya are!! Pay nuffin to the buggers gets my vote :H

Nighters Molls, tink will head to the leaba meself, a girls gotta get her beauty sleep xx

Comment

sweetpea29;1499746 wrote: Just be careful Pings, am sure ya know about comin off them too soon without GP supervision etc.. Dont mean to lecture at all just wouldnt want ya feelin worse if ya know wot i mean? So have you still got an appoint wit the doc?
            Yep in 3 Weeks
            Whenever I come off them this is gonna happen may as well try now while.its sunny and I've got grade 3 to focus on?
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1499748 wrote: Yep in 3 Weeks
              Whenever I come off them this is gonna happen may as well try now while.its sunny and I've got grade 3 to focus on?
              Ok, glad ya have an appoint anyways. Just be careful tho, yeah?:l
              And its good to 'see' ya around again

Must away to the leaba,

Nighters xx

Comment

Working...
              X