Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - May 2013

Starting this for my dear Nora.....
    someone else can add the cool pictures and inspiring artwork.....I am not very good at it
    Just know we are here for anyone that needs us
    especialy those we love that are suffering or struggling right now
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Thanks for setting up our new "home" Mama!
    Nora - Hope you are doing ok my dear...please check in when you can ok?? :h
    Juja - Fire away with the AB questions...
    FT, Sun, Fly and BHOG (where are you??)...have a great day!

My boss was out sick yesterday and I loved it. I'm sure she'll be back today though. I hope to get an interview on MY new job soon.

My dad is OK...he's a tough old bird for sure. Poison oak is nothing to him....I'd be laying around for a week if I had it. LOL Even a broken ankle couldn't keep him down...and I would have dragged that one out for MONTHS!
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

heck yeah K(...anything for couch time, right??
      Nora texted me to send love and thanks for starting the thread.....
      when IS the interview?? This is killing me...
      my Martian photo was a HUGE hit and I spent an hour in the shower last night scrubbing off green body paint

Comment

Thanks for starting the thread Mama. I'm glad your martian photo was a success and worth all the hard work.

I've managed to stretch my broken ankle out since July and still going! I'm seeing the surgeon again this afternoon to see if I need more surgery. I hope I don't, but the alternative is that this may be the best it's going to get which is pretty disappointing.

Good luck with the AB Juja.

Nora - are you home safe again honey? thinking of you.

Hugs to the rest of our team. :l
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Thanks Mama for starting us off for May which is one of my favorite months.

K9, good luck with the new job prospects, it's certainly no fun feeling the rut at work.

Did a few things this morning then took the rest of the day off to go running. It's beautiful in Cincinnati and I'm training for another marathon. Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
          2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Hey all, sorry I don't know enough about everybody to comment on whats going on, joining in for af may, really committing to it this time
            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

If you make the commitment Inchy it can be life changing. Give it a real chance and you'll see. Good luck!
              2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Welcome Inchy :welcome:
                Good to see you in here!
                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

thank you both, hope to see alot more of you this month haha

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Hi Inchy!
                    I'm glad you found us. Now that you've joined our family you better not go missing. You do NOT want the Bear and the Dog (Mama and K9) out looking for you :H Keep posting. I have a great feeling about your quit this time!
                    K9

Comment

thanks K9, I will behave myself I swear xD

Comment

Welcome Inchy!
                        You will get lots of love and support here
                        Finally home and eating homemade chicken and sumplings
                        nanny nanny boo boo K9

Comment

Happy May Day my friends! It was a gorgeous day here and I was able to get out of work a few hours early. Yippee! AF is the way to be!

Nora you are in my thoughts. Thanks for checking in with Mama. :h

Juja depression just sucks. I know the feeling. How thoughtful of someone to help you out with the Antabuse. I hope it's the answer you're looking for. :l

Inchy we don't want you here if you're going to behave!

FT glad that you're home for a little while, AF and NF.

Allswell, a marathon? How many have you done?

Hello Glass, Mama, and K9. I'm sure I'm missing some more, but I've gotta go do some stuff that I wouldn't be doing if I were drinking.

Comment

How are those "sumplings" Mama?
                            I gotta go to the gym...been slackin! Guess my "BREAK" is over...

Inchy - Darn right you'll behave! HAHA

Comment

hey all,i cant believe its may already where does the time go? allergies still on a rampage but taking allegra so it helps,watched my little g-baby for a bit today hes almost 2 months now so he looks like a real baby all chubby cheeked i love him! so a pretty decent day today,little slow at work and weirdo customers but i handled it ok,you guys have a good rest of the day
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X