Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All!

Thank you all for your PM's. I didn't mean to worry anyone .... just been super busy!! I am in the midst of reconciliation with hubby, my business and I will be moving after all at the end of April. My lovely daughter has also been having a BIG BOUT of the terrible two's which has tested my patience ever so much and almost lead me to drinking a couple of times.... My plate has been more than full this last month. Busy is a good thing I am guessing. It keeps my nose clean and my mind off of the alcohol.

Still sober - I have lost count of the days. I haven't had a drink since December 29th 2006! I really don't miss it at all. As time goes on I often shake my head at the way I was - something pretty surreal!

I hope you all are doing well. I am hoping to be regular here again once I am all moved and settled. I have missed this place and all of you like crazy!!! Total MWO withdrawals!!! I will try to answer your PM's when I get a chance to. Thank you again!!

Lots of Love,
    Accountable :h

Hello All!

Hi accountable,

So lovely to hear from you, I've realised that so many people disappear from here that you automatically think the worst ...

Glad that you are ok.

Lots of love and hugs to you and your family xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Hello All!

So Happy for You, I was wondering what happened? (so your having that make-up sex?)
      Smiles
      Mary

Comment

Hello All!

Hahaha Simey! Ewe! Make-up sex? Eeesh! I don't even know what to say about that one!

He works out of town so no.... no make-up sex yet. My daughter and I are heading over to visit with him tomorrow. I will be sure to let you know just how great it wasn't! LOL!!

Comment

Hello All!

:happyheart: Thanks so much for checking in Accountable, we missed you and I SO understand the terrible two's. Hope you hubbie work it out if it's workable
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hello All!

Hey Accountable, missed you loads round here....so glad to have you back

Lots of love Lisa xx
            Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Hello All!

YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

ACCOUNTABUUUUULLLLLLLLL!!!!

And STILL sober through all the mire??? Wonder woman you are my treasure!!!

Melon is dancing a lovely little conga through the halls of the melonhovel to celebrate the return!!!
              Da da da da da da....kick
              Da da da da da da ...kick

Lovety love love love...snoggy snogs
              Weehappymelon:heart:

Comment

Hello All!

:h ME TOO

Comment

Hello All!

Hello Accountable. Glad to hear you are doing well.
                  where does this go?

Comment

Hello All!

Welcome back...we missed ya!!!

Comment

Hello All!

Hey Girl! Glad things are going good!

(aw man, I was going to attach a nice picture but they must of disabled it )

WELCOME BACK.:crazymonkey:
                      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Hello All!

Breezy....i dance JUST like your gibbon.....and that's without the vino!!!!

Doin' the gibbon strut right now for A.F.M...fed up with the conga....no one in my house wants to join in!!!!

Comment

Hello All!

Awwwwe! A dance for me! You guys are so wonderful, and it is a nice feeling to be missed. I will check in when I can. I hope you are all doing well. SeaBreez congrats on your 100 BTW. Love you all!

Comment

Hello All!

Great to see you back Accountable, good luck with everything.

Love Cashy
                            cccc
                            "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Hello All!

Hi Accountable. Don't know you but you're doing great. Love your sudo name.
                              A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

Working...
                              X