Army Thread Thursday 2nd May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1500254 wrote: Ah the insanity of it all - and going back to a point Zens made earlier, even tho most of the time all the necessary jobs were done and the house would have appeared functional - everything was done in an utterly chaotic fashion - I'm still not great for order and routine - but jesus it's better!!!
    Wish I could cheer up
    Aw Mollers what's up ?:l
    Let's plan a trip to Florida :H to eat lettuce

Comment

Zenstyle;1500248 wrote: There seems to be a theme here... all four of us could cook whilst trolleyed... The clean up afterwards is where my level of inebriation became apparent! :H

That's why I found the first couple of months AF so hard. I was so used to one hand cooking and stirring (the other had a glass permanently attached to it) and now I had this extra appendage I didn't know what to do with. We had a lot of take outs.

Zenstyle;1500248 wrote:

It would be cheap enough to build Mollers... a few bits of treated 2x6, 4x4s for the corners and some screws. No need for a base... just sit the frame on the ground.
      Now I want one....................no in true alkie fashion I want two.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Look at the fatzers on Channel 4 - cheered me up :H
        They don't know why they are fat

Comment

satz123;1500256 wrote: Aw Mollers what's up ?:l
          Let's plan a trip to Florida :H to eat lettuce
          Hahaha! And ye can sunbathe on "the deck"... :H

Comment

They eat up to 5000 calories a day - HELLO ? and yer wan sells Weight Watchers foods I think

Comment

JackieClaire;1500257 wrote: That's why I found the first couple of months AF so hard. I was so used to one hand cooking and stirring (the other had a glass permanently attached to it) and now I had this extra appendage I didn't know what to do with. We had a lot of take outs.

Now I want one....................no in true alkie fashion I want two.
              :H:H:H

OMG... I'm kinda glad it's thunder storming... the craic is mighty!

Comment

mollyka;1500258 wrote: Even treated tho, they'd rot fairly quickly unless they are proper hardwood with all the watering you'd have to do....... re. the cooking, I often had to look in the bin at the leftovers the next day to see what masterpiece I had produced --- amazed myself sometimes:H
                LMAO!!!

Checking the leftovers in the fridge works well when you're sleuthing what you made the night before too...

I would think the wood would last if it's properly pressure treated? Fecks sakes! Off to Google... AGAIN!!!!!

Comment

satz123;1500261 wrote:
                  They don't know why they are fat
                  I have done an in depth survey of this. Practiced on myself I did. I found that the level of fatness correlates to the ingestion of food. Until you hit 50 and then all bets are off, even if you starve yourself. :upset:

Comment

mollyka;1500258 wrote: Even treated tho, they'd rot fairly quickly unless they are proper hardwood with all the watering you'd have to do....... re. the cooking, I often had to look in the bin at the leftovers the next day to see what masterpiece I had produced --- amazed myself sometimes:H

Oh gawd - I'm sick of the main garden - it's only a quarter the size it used to be when we had the field - but it's just a rampant mess:upset:
                    Oh yes remember that YUK

I'll sent Mr Satz over to help yer !:l That would be a dream for him.

Comment

Zenstyle;1500269 wrote: I have done an in depth survey of this. Practiced on myself I did. I found that the level of fatness correlates to the ingestion of food. Until you hit 50 and then all bets are off, even if you starve yourself. :upset:
                      LOL that's only for wimmin.
                      If you have a willy - you can go to WW and lose 10 stone in a month :H

Comment

mollyka;1500268 wrote: Now I'm gonna stop moaning - when we were going over to Howth last weekend I saw this sad old fat bag-lady sitting at a bus stop in Baldoyle eating a huge bar of chocolate - had another look and realised it was an extremely fat lonely colleague of mine - and d'ya'know - my heart broke for her --- she genuinely only has food - she drives everyone MAD in the library cos she's so fussy and old-maidish - but oh god what a miserable life - all she has is a mad old mother she minds
                        :upset:

Ach that's rough...

Comment

satz123;1500271 wrote: LOL that only for wimmin.
                          If you have a willy - you can go to WW and lose 10 stone in a month :H
                          :H:H:H Those FECKERS!!!

Comment

mollyka;1500268 wrote: Now I'm gonna stop moaning - when we were going over to Howth last weekend I saw this sad old fat bag-lady sitting at a bus stop in Baldoyle eating a huge bar of chocolate - had another look and realised it was an extremely fat lonely colleague of mine - and d'ya'know - my heart broke for her --- she genuinely only has food - she drives everyone MAD in the library cos she's so fussy and old-maidish - but oh god what a miserable life - all she has is a mad old mother she minds
                            Ah God love her Molls
                            But NOW - there you go ! Always something will make you realise things aren't quite so bad - in fact things are usually good if we count them up ?

ok I'll shut up now !!

Comment

Dear Mollers,

The wood has to be cedar.

Love, Zenners

Comment

Molls come here and gerra big fat hug.:l

Now where were we............. oh yes there were 2 Irish ladies, a Scottish bint and an Englishwoman having a bit of craic.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X