Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 2nd May

Good morning, Army

A hellish 2 1/2 hour drive into the city :upset: Settled behind my desk with my customary latte now, though, so things are looking up.

Quite a lot to get through since I'll be on leave tomorrow. Luckily not too many meetings.

Have a lekker Thursday, everyone!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning mr tips and all that drop by today, nice dry morning outside and may it stay that way.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good morning Tipperoooo and Marioooooooooo,

Lovely to login today and see all the celebrations of AF time.

Ooooh I haven't had a latte for yonks.

Will be going in the son and heir's bedroom today to give that a good going over. Time for me to go back to work for a rest.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Run, Molly, run.........
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

goodmorning all just thot id say hi and make sure all is well

Comment

Good morning MrT, Mario, JC, Molls, Gyco and all

Got an early morning txt from guy at work, so no lie-in for me He's in a bit of a muddle over a couple of job offers he got so will be meetin for lunch to try and help him choose, have persuaded him to come paint shoppin after-poor bugger! Need some help wit the liftin and carrying!

Hope all are well and have a great day :hallo:

Comment

Morning all - today is my Friday! My daughter's May Queen ceremony and luncheon is tomorrow, so I took the day off. I can't wait Have a great day all!
              February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Good morning Tips,Sweetie,Gyco, Waggy,JC, Mario and Molly.

Sleep fairy had me in her grip for a long time last night.

It is a lovely sunny day here so washing on the line, dinner prepared so I see a nice day sitting in the garden for me

Comment

Good morning army! I just thought I'd buzz in and say hello.

I ordered an espresso machine at the weekend. It's not here yet but I am looking forward to making my own lattes each morning. It's supposed to be here today or tomorrow so I'll spend this weekend learning how to use it properly.

Waggy - how's your daughter's eye?

Sleep, ah yes, my old nemesis. We're actually on really good terms lately. Tough to fall asleep, but once I'm there I sleep soundly through the night, whereas before I would wake up and not be able to get back to sleep.

Not sure what today will bring, but I guess I'm up for it. BRING IT ON!!!
                  Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Morning Waggy, MrsA and Siren :hallo:

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow Waggy

MrsA- you've been a busy girl this morning, hope the sun stays about for ya to enjoy the garden

Hiya Siren- I'd luv an expresso machine, good luck workin out how to use it xx

Comment

morning all, though it's nearly noon. I think I might have kidnapped/sat on the sleep fairy last night, usually day one means no sleep at all, but dammit with this cold once I finally got off I was out with only a couple interruptions til nearly 11. Weather looks a wee bit naff out, of course it would be on bass day where I have to wander around for an hour beforehand. But, on the other hand Bass day! Love my lessons, been playing like a mad thing when I pick it up lately, and hopefully a little less al means alot more bassing Day 2 today, and not feeling too shabby.
                      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Hi all just to let you know, I applied for one of the jobs, you wouldn't believe the amount of time I wasted irrationally worrying over it, but to be honest it couldn't be helped, all part of the process, and on reflecting on it last night, I was thinking it was just another lesson on how to find peace of mind in all situations and let life flow as it should, its usually when I get in the way and let my worrying head run riot that I get stuck in a rut, but I'm moving again

Thanks so much for the advise, small steps and mindfulness is the key me thinks, have a great day everyone, its beginning to look a small bit like summer around here
                        "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

General :waving: to all that haven't said hello to.

So it's coffee at Siren's house next week.

Brilliant, Sugar. You should be proud of yourself.

Wasn't too bad in the son and heir's bedroom wasn't too bad, just needs a quick flick round with a duster and I'm done. Sheets on the washing line again. It's beginning to smell like Spring.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1499923 wrote:
                            Will be going in the son and heir's bedroom today to give that a good going over. Time for me to go back to work for a rest.
                            Hope you've got the gas mask & armour on JC :H:H

mollyka;1499924 wrote: Mornin Tipps Mario Jacks!! Bit late here - gotta dash - out the country tho this afternoon so PLEASE can Skiverville be open --- 'twill be bored.com!!!!!
                            SKIVERVILLE open as requested Molls!

InChains;1499997 wrote: morning all, though it's nearly noon. I think I might have kidnapped/sat on the sleep fairy last night, usually day one means no sleep at all, but dammit with this cold once I finally got off I was out with only a couple interruptions til nearly 11. Weather looks a wee bit naff out, of course it would be on bass day where I have to wander around for an hour beforehand. But, on the other hand Bass day! Love my lessons, been playing like a mad thing when I pick it up lately, and hopefully a little less al means alot more bassing Day 2 today, and not feeling too shabby.
                            You sound in great form Inchy - the rest will serve you well

sugarbeat;1500006 wrote:
                            Hi all just to let you know, I applied for one of the jobs, you wouldn't believe the amount of time I wasted irrationally worrying over it, but to be honest it couldn't be helped, all part of the process, and on reflecting on it last night, I was thinking it was just another lesson on how to find peace of mind in all situations and let life flow as it should,
                            its usually when I get in the way and let my worrying head run riot that I get stuck in a rut, but I'm moving again

Thanks so much for the advise, small steps and mindfulness is the key me thinks, have a great day everyone, its beginning to look a small bit like summer around here
                            GOOD WOMAN & best of luck SB :l
                            Love your positive vibes !

Comment

I'm finding a small fortune in Euros. At least the first course In the Odessa.

5 more mins and I'm going back in there.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X