Army Thread Thursday 2nd May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recluse;1500373 wrote: Off to google the rate of VAT in Ireland...

Night satzy
    :H:HCheeky fecker ! just wait till next meet-up I'll run you over with my zimmer frame :H

Comment

Night molls.

Comment

Doing the midnight patrol.

If you're lurking haven't forgotten the SW recipes, Sweety,

Zenstyle;1500348 wrote:

Re detox... they didn't detox you in the rehab I went to either. I was the only one that hadn't been to feckin detox first... my first few days were miserable! What I know of detox, from the rest of the inmates, is that they make you very comfortable. They usually have you on a benzo of some description and they feed you well and make sure you have lots to drink. Detox actually sounds quite nice! Lots of telly, staff on call, and some group sessions. Not sure about over there. The folk at rehab looked back at detox fondly... lol
        They do the detox first over here as well before the re-hab. Benzos. I was given diazapm. It's more or less the same as you describe. I admit I really enjoyed my day patient de-toxes. Zonked out me brains for 2 days but you just can't describe that feeling about 5 days when you start to feel well.

My sleeps still crap, Reccy, hun. I'm learning to live with it. We're lucky we can have snooze during the day, although it's not recommended, but needs must.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

my mum has to take diazepam to leave the house haha, last psychiatrist appointment she had she took 3 and was still standing, odd woman.

anyway, jc will understand my shock: slayers guitarist died this morning. just found out. totally shocked.
          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

OMG I saw them back in 2006. RIP Jeff.

I'm sort of hoping it's one of those hoax things that bang around the internet now and again.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sadly slayer confirmed it themselves, its travelled through all the official channels. I saw them play in 2010 at sonisphere before he got ill, great show

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Oh Bollix!!!

Funny that I'm nigh on auld enough to be your Granny and we're talking about Slayer and my daughter and her pal are having a girlie night in listening to the Kinks.

Love the Kinks too.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

bit on the light side for me, like the odd track though I must confess haha

Right, I'm gonna go pretend like I'm able to sleep (you'd think the cold would help). Day 3 has apparently just started so woot, go me, if I get through the next 2 days then thats a 4 year best haha.

Night all
                  -Inchy

Comment

Nighty night, hun. You're a lovely lass you know.
                    Orff meself now.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                    X