Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please send well wishes and prayers to CKD

Bump!
    Chris we are all thinking of you. Cannot wait to see you in chat again. You're gonna do great!
    :h
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Love ya Chris!! You are definitely in my Prayers...

Victoria
      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Good wishes all around and Please take care
        AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
        Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Comment

hugs,kisses, love and my prayers hoping all go perfect look me up on the boards when you recover bellaboo

Comment

Camper, you are the best and thank you all for your well wishes. Dont worry about me, if God wanted me, he would have taken me long ago. I am going into Columbia Presbytarian with one of the worlds most renown surgeons (luckily I had connections). I bet you all .25 cents that I am out in 3 days and running a 10k in 5 days after that. At least this gave me the opportunity to detox and realize that alcohol is something that destroys, or numbs the important things in life. (this I was born with, not alcohol related). Again, thanks to all and I will be chatting with ya'll very soon.

Comment

Hey Chris....lets talk about spas...
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
              X