Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh, here I go again

brittzak,

I remember you very well! I am sorry for your current struggle but think you are ready for a change back to healthier choices or you would not be here. I know it was hard before but YOU DID IT!
    I have complete faith you can do it again!

Comment

Ugh, here I go again

Brittzak ....you can do this again. Well done you for getting back here so promptly

Did you get some help back when your fianc? died? There may still be work to do there.

As NS says, you and Minstar may be able to support each other well.

Comment

Ugh, here I go again

Yes, I went to counseling for a long time over his death. I'm having a good day and sober. Little rough feeling, but good overall. Ready to get back where I was.
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Ugh, here I go again

Hi brittzak welcome back, You know what you have to do and you will get all the support here as you can take, keep posting and sharing,it all helps.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Ugh, here I go again

Welcome back Britt. I remember you as well... and I also remember how close you are to your kids and can completely understand how this happened due to the nest becoming empty. Big hugs... :l:l:l

At a guess, you probably felt a sense of loss that was akin to you losing your fiance and it was probably a trigger.

You know the drill hon, so not going to bother you with that stuff! ) Keep posting... XXX

Comment

Ugh, here I go again

Welcome back Britt. Sorry things are tilted but you know how to get back on the wagon.
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
              X