Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the most embarrassing thing you have ever done while drunk, only to wake up the next day feeling like an a$$.:blush: :blush: :argh: :argh:
    AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
    Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

When I was much younger, I went on my first date with Husband #1. I hadn't drank much up unil that time, but that night I got lit. I was so nervous. I don't have much recollection of that night. Don't ask me why we ever went out again, but we did. In fact we managed to stay married for more than a decade. I should have taken that as a premonition of things to come.

Julie

Comment

OK I will admit I have had more than one moment of drunken stupidity, so let me say what was the most recent.

For me it was telling this guy, at work no less that I thought he was cute, well I called work and I told him, I don't think he knew it was me, but I am not sure, hard part I am 15 years older than him don't worry he is over 21. Barely

Comment

In the years between my divorce until a met the wonderul man I'm married to now, I went a little wild. Went clubbing, flirted with all the young boys (over 21). I guess I just wanted to know I still had it. In hindsight, the cursed alcohol played a role in my bold behavior. I cringe a little now when I think about what they must of though of me. Oh well, I was single after all...

Julie

Comment

I am glad you found someone wonderful I am in the process of a divorce I just hope there is a wonderful out there for me. Anyway I have to work tomorrow so I gotta go hope to chat at you later and thanks for sharing!

kathy

Comment

Trust me.. ya wouldn't believe it!

It has to do with picking the wrong door,... and discovering (almost too late) there wasn't a pony tail ... on that guy...OOOPPPs!
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Lot's of embarrassing stuff, more regretable stuff.
              Too much......

Comment

Hey Saint Jude...... funny had the same kind of embarrassing moment!!:
                A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

Falling down a flight of stairs into a room full of people. The usual- you know!

Comment

I got ya'll beat....I didn't even drink when this happened, which makes it worse...was traveling for the 1st time alone with my baby (she was 1.5 yrs old then). Proud Mama, taking my baby to see her Mema (my mom) for the 1st time. We were both dressed so cute....I of course took way to much stuff, being a new Mom and all. I had a stroller, a car seat, diaper bag...all while trying to keep up with her and we were flying....stop off at the bathroom...walking down the airport and have been for about 15 minutes..a woman stops me to tell me my dress tail is stuck in the bottom of my panties. I have just walked all through the airport with my ass hanging out. I was so flustered trying to keep up with Brittany and all her things...I literally "showed my ass" LOL. Thank goodness I never saw any of those people again.

Comment

I've done that before tired, and i have also had a long, (clean) piece of toilet roll flying behind me tucked into my jeans!!! Nice eh!!!!

Comment

Bella,
                        Seems we do everything just alike...one of us needs to straighten up so the other one will act right too. LMAO

Comment

He He i like that

Comment

My husband still brings this up. It was just us at home after a evening of being out. We somehow got into a argument. He said he was sleeping in the guest room and marched down the hall. After a few more minutes I went down the hall and stared into that darkened bedroom and started yelling "OK Greg we have only be married 6 months and your not going to act like a irresponsible child by sleeping in the guest bedroom or you can just pack up your ass up right now and move out" along with some other things I went on for about 5 minutes. When I heard a soft voice behind me say "Mary I'm in our bed" Well being the sort I am, I couldn't let him have the one up so I said "Your damn right and that's were your going to stay I knew you had more sense than to even try to sleep in that guest room" I felt like a fool but tried to save the situation for pride's sake.
                            Mary

Comment

Ha Ha! TOC, I did that same thing in Mexico. My skirt was tucked into the waistband of my backpack, & I was hurrying to keep up with my travelling partner, going thru the Central Markata on a busy day!
                              I had some guy walk past me & say, "Buenos dias"... I was thinkin "what a friendly place"!

At a different time... I went over to "visit" a guy I was seeing, ( it was one of those "after work" late night relationships...) I started to crawl into bed with him, in the dark... only to discover he had friends visiting from out of town. They were in his bed & he was downstairs on the couch!
                              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                              X