Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY SUNDAY

Wish I could have joined you two ......sounds like a good day all round Ann

I have no members near me.......the nearest is TT and she is on another island and I am not fond of flying!

Comment

HAPPY SUNDAY

That would have been awesome, Kuya! I didn't know you aren't a flyer! The things you learn about folks on this site!! Looks like we'll have to bring the party to you! Wow, could you imagine that? Stranger things have happened. I never thought I'd be sitting here with 2 years sober either, so anything is possible, if we want it badly enough!

Ann, so glad you had a good afternoon and looking forward to your new guitar! I bet your song is killer, too.
      Kradle, does everyone play an instrument except me? The word description of your family with associated guitars was precious!
      So Mick writes, but do you play something, too? And bcp? I see the makings of a MWO Band!!
      Cool!
      I'll be the groupie! Byrdie
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

HAPPY SUNDAY

Kradle, your story brought a smile to my face. It's so nice to see a child with a passion. It's what sustains a person when nothing else makes sense. My daughter's passion are animals and especially dogs. She has struggled so much in her life and her dogs have seen her through some real devastation. Music, Animals, Sports: all life-nurturing passions.

Music has seen me through so much in my life so the idea of a band among us is a very cool concept.
        Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
        ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

HAPPY SUNDAY

Nichau, I live in Milwaukee, I would love to come and see you play in August. I was born in Bay City Michigan, where in Michigan are you from? My father was born in the UP, Lake Linden, and we visited frequently.

I have always been jealous of the people who get a chance to meet in person from this site. I would love to have that experience!

PM me if you would like to meetup.

I don't fly or play anything either. I can sing very poorly but loud and proud in my car though:H
          AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Working...
          X