Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuck in Sin City with no Internet...arg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was just not fair!!! my last hotel internet worked only for one night, then I found myself in the land of crazy drunk people with out MWO!!! finally this morning I'm in a new hotel and back online...whew!
    last night we were at a nice buffet and the rowdy guys at the table were getting a little crazy and annoying me (funny how annoying drunks are when you aren't) and then divine intervention...(or really just the inevitable) two of them ran for the dunny to barf!! one didn't make it all the way! too funny. so day 24 AF and NO hangover in Vegas for the first time ever wooooooooo!
    Happy weekend everyone! be well and happy.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Zippedy doo dah Deetyboy...have scolded you about your graphic vomit descriptions in Saturdays Monthly Abbers thread....go there and be thoroughly chastised will you!!!!

Day twenty Foooouuuurrrrrrrr!!!!!! YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAA :kudos:

Comment

D, so glad to see you back. I was thinking of you. Good job being in Vegas and staying AF. That is a tough place to do it in. Bravo, my friend!!!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lushy...yer sick? me too, got a darn cold. that used to mean an excuse for brandy for me...jeepers isn't there an aspect of my life that alcohol didn't touch?

okay Wee Melony-one, I'm going to AB's where I belong and face the music.

nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

That's awesome D! GREAT JOB!
          Drunks are annoying aren't they? LOL!
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Maybe being around a bunch of drunk people when we are sober should be added to our therapy. It's quite an eye-opener.

Julie

Comment

Working...
            X