Army Thread Wednesday 8th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks satz, not too sure if i will or not but *shrug* what ya gonna do eh? been one hell of a week so far. i can't even remember what day it is haha

JC: the pan kinda sucks, but least it must be rewarding to work there at times
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

It has it's moments, like today.

Now then Inchy. You know, I know, Satz knows, the 8 squillion member of MWO apart from the spammers know today is going to be hard. Might not be as hard as you think,you know.
      You will get through it or I'll want to know why.

2000 words on my desk by the morning.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

haha, ahh jc i think at the minute i could write 2000 words and still not be done with all the reasons i'd really like to pick up a drink and make this all go away for a while

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1502986 wrote: haha, ahh jc i think at the minute i could write 2000 words and still not be done with all the reasons i'd really like to pick up a drink and make this all go away for a while
          Yeah but it'd all be there afterwards and probably feeling worse about it.
          I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

InChains;1502986 wrote: haha, ahh jc i think at the minute i could write 2000 words and still not be done with all the reasons i'd really like to pick up a drink and make this all go away for a while
            You see you've already written the answer. It goes away for a while. The fecking stuff's still going to be there after.

Oh make it 4000 words or 200 press ups.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:wavin: UK.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm gonna scoot off for the night, not good company, see ya'll around

Comment

Hello JC

Hello Inchy too:surrender::surrender:

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Inchy, you take care of yourself. OK.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

say i'm leaving, spends next 10 minutes refreshing user cp hoping for somebody on any thread to say something that makes this work out better - what the f*ck am I doing?

Comment

Crikey, Inchy, if there's was an easy way out I can promise you I'd have found it

My middle names are Lazy Mare.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tbh, its not the drinking, if these last couple of days hadn't have been so heavy with home life i wouldn't even care about it, but I really just have too much going on too soon after quitting y'know? starting to feel like its inevitable I will screw up soon

Comment

InChains;1502998 wrote: tbh, its not the drinking, if these last couple of days hadn't have been so heavy with home life i wouldn't even care about it, but I really just have too much going on too soon after quitting y'know? starting to feel like its inevitable I will screw up soon
                            There'll always be stuff that'll come up, it's life but sober it is easier in the long run honestly.

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

The more you are sober the more you learn to deal with life, sure it's hard work but you sort of get used to it all and cope a lot better. Well that's my experience anyways.

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

this sin't the long run, this is day four and my life is falling apart around me

Comment

Working...
                                X