Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 8th May

Hi, Sweetpea, JC, Reccy and all.

So far today good here. Finally no rain. Whew!!

Bought a tomato plant and a cheap container. Voles keep chewing the roses at the back of my patio and no warfare has worked so far. Container will go where the rose was supposed to go and give me some color and something good to eat. It will be vole proof at least.

Inchy, try to go to bed as early as possible tonight so the day ends well. Tomorrow is another day.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

xpost to Mollers and Satz,

Walk away from the army thread and lots of stuff happens. :-)

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

mollyka;1503039 wrote: :l:l

In other news - they say 'god' works in mysterious ways --- there's been a CATALOGUE of 'coincidences' re. the Joey thing in the last 24 hours that are just incredible - I'm scratching my head tbh - we aren't out of the woods yet but holy shit I'm seeing some light!!! Feels good!!!
        How are you all? Haven't even been reading the boards today I got so fed up of that feckin fone!!!
        Musta missed the Joey thing Molls, but glad yer seein some light

Comment

Hiya Cinders

I got into gardening big style when i last quit few yrs ago now. Poor thing has been neglected lately tho, but with the weather it has made it impossible to do anything really. Well thats my excuse anyways

Comment

Suppose i'd better hit the hay ladies,

Inchy- thinking of you and hope to see ya about tomorrow:l

Nighters all xx

Comment

Evening all, hope you have a better day tomorrow Inchy, it will be so worth it.

Early start tomorrow so bit more reading, thanks for the kind words on 150 days yesterday, its 5 calendar months tomorrow, where did that time go?
              AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

congrats on 150 days

just made it to day 5, first time in 2 years. I let myself be proud a little bit.
                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Inchy - I hope tomorrow is a better day for you my friend. Thinking of you.

Night all.
                  February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
                  X