Day one......again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day one......again

Well here I am at day one for what seems like the millionth time... This time feels different - I'm not sure why. Maybe it was the killer hangover that I had ALL day! Now the withdrawals are starting so I feel hungover again!
    Haven't been here since 2009 so fingers crossed for me

Day one......again

Welcome back Tinkerbell, dig in and get healthy again.

Maybe you can give us a brief story of what brings you back.

Also newbies nest has a lot of new people early in there quit so drop in there are join in.

Comment

Day one......again

I've had so many day ones I've lost count - just dust yourself off and keep going. Good luck!
      In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

Day one......again

I think I went thru a few of my own so don't give up, together we can do this.
        FT
        AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
        As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Day one......again

Welcome back Tinkerbell. Been there too many times also i lost count. Day 2 after a killer hangover also and still feeling ill today but not throwing up TG.

Comment

Day one......again

Tinkerbell...make this your last Day 1 and your last killer hangover. You CAN do it!!! xx
            AF since 9 May 2012
            Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Working...
            X