Army Thread Thursday 9th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefox;1503590 wrote: Hi sweetpea not too bad thanks hope alls well wit u.
    Good to see back mrs

Comment

Zenstyle;1503589 wrote: There goes the door bell. Don't they know I'm bimbling...?
      Tell em to bimble off

Comment

InChains;1503592 wrote: 'fraid i'm in this for the long haul foxy n zen, no let up any time soon haha

and sweetpea, i wanna get there, i dunno if i can alone right now, lifes rather busy
        You will get there Inchy, I really do believe that, it will be in your time though. Your no quitter and defo not short of courage.

Comment

My right foot is a bit sore and i'm limping a bit but i'll get the doc to check it out when i go about the antibuse. Just got a bit worse this evening not sure why hoefully it will be better when i wake up tomorrow. Jeez quite a few of us has some aches and pains on this site:H

Comment

Night folks going to read for a bit before bed.

Comment

Firefox;1503599 wrote: My right foot is a bit sore and i'm limping a bit but i'll get the doc to check it out when i go about the antibuse. Just got a bit worse this evening not sure why hoefully it will be better when i wake up tomorrow. Jeez quite a few of us has some aches and pains on this site:H
              Did you injure it Foxy? Yeah make sure and get doc to check it out.

And your thinking of antabuse? Have you ever tried it before? Good luck with it anyways

Comment

Didnt realise the time:egad: suppose may head leaba direction too,

Night everyone xx

Comment

night everyone

anyone who turns up, still awake here xD
                  I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Yes i'm going to make an appointment and have a chat wit my gp too many slipups lately. I've never been on it before but quite a few on here have had success. I didn't have a fall but its like a pulled muscle and just got a bit worse this evening after doing some hoovering. Any nite catch you all tomorrow.:bedtime:

Comment

Working...
                    X