:upset:

The bad old days

I'm in the same boat, oh to be free of the pain
    :thanks: :h

Comment

The bad old days

Oh Popeye my dear Boy......
      So sorry to hear your despondency....
      It probably isn't much help sweetie, but since I have known you at MWO, you seem to have had waaayyyy more AF days than hungover ones, and this is SUCH a big change from what you said your life used to be like....Keep going dear....at least you still start again from day 1 instead of giving up completely as MANY would have done.....

Give yourself a bit of love Pops...and if you can't, the Melon will send a large portion your way....I'm sure your wife will too when she has calmed down.....Hope this happens soon, we give ourselves enough guilt and heap that tenfold when we disappoint our loved ones..

Be strong popeye.....Big hugs
      Weemelon xxx

Comment

The bad old days

Popeye, WE LOVE YOU!! Bella xxx

Comment

The bad old days

Hang in there!

Hi Popeye,

With all the support you've offered people here over the month I've been here, I hope you find enough right back at you to get you over this small hurdle. As Henry Ford said 'obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals' - so this time you tripped on a hurdle - now get your goals fixed back in sight and move forward. Keep with us - love having you round the boards, and good luck with the missus -

Many :l to both of you - feel better soon xx
          :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
          Goals:
          Days 1-7 DONE
          Days 8-14 DONE
          Days 15-21 DONE
          30 days DONE
          60 days
          100 days

Comment

The bad old days

We are here for you big guy! You help everyone out and we know you are truly a wonderful person, keep believing that. I had too much last night myself (thank god for all the food I ate). Do something nice today for the wife, make her smile again and you will find yourself smiling. Because as we all know, if momma ain't happy...ain't no one happy. Smile, god loves you and so do we! xoxox

Comment

The bad old days

OK Popeye ... Melon's being real sweet. Not me. I'm horrible - so I'll say

"Pull your finger out."

You KNOW you can do this. C'mon. Paul. DO IT.

Comment

The bad old days

The finger is out.
                Everything's good again.
                Thanks.:l

Comment

The bad old days

Popeye, You have so been here for me. So here I am for you. You are strong and wonderful. Thinking of you and believing in you:h Rudemama

Comment

The bad old days

Pops....Iv missed you a lot, youve always helped me millions...keep your chin up mister and keep on, you know you can do it..

Love

Lou-Lou x x x
                    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

The bad old days

Popeye...hang-in there. We're here for you. Today is a new day, thank goodness....Chin up!!!

Comment

The bad old days

Popeye, my thoughts are with you, and am glad to hear things are looking up a little bit.

Chin up - as others have said you've been a great inspiration for a lot of us.
                        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

The bad old days

P~

Good, it's settled. That was then, this is now. Onward & upward. If I recall correctly your AF days are growing longer and longer and that's MUCH to be proud of! You the guy!
                          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

The bad old days

Arial's quote says it all, as does all the concern and love winging its way through everyone's messages here. Sounds like you've picked yourself up and dusted your self down by the last entry by you here. Good on you. Your'e magic and you can do this Popeye. We're right beside ya matey. Explain to your wife how hard this battle is. She will respect you for it all the more:l
                            A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

The bad old days

Popeye,
                              We've all been there me too. What you do know is how much better the sober side is than the drunk ,hung over side. Welcome back! We're here for you!
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                              X