Welcome, Hippieman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, Hippieman

I received a PM from this person. Hope to see a post soon. Welcoming messages from others might help.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Welcome, Hippieman

Welcome, Hippyman! I hope you are doing well! So good to see you posting again, none of us would be here if we didn't need some help fighting this beast! I don't know a single person who is here 'just for the fun of it'. Getting sober takes support and we are here to offer it! Welcome back! Byrdie
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Welcome, Hippieman

Have already said hi on another thread but I will add another here Sunbeam.

Hi Hippy and :welcome: back

Comment

Welcome, Hippieman

Welcome back, HM. We're here!
        "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Welcome, Hippieman

Welcome back Hippie :h
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Welcome, Hippieman

Welcome back Hippieman,

We all know where booze can take us. My attitude is never to turn my back on anyone around here.

Get stuck into your recovery journey with a positive attitude and kick some ass in your own inimitable way my friend.

G bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Welcome, Hippieman

Welcome back Hippieman. Hope we can support you in the days ahead.

Comment

Welcome, Hippieman

Welcome Hippie to this group. We are a group of helpful people who know what your going through.
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Welcome, Hippieman

Welcome back Hippy (and your girls)I hope you come back with the same positivity you had before.
                  AF since october 8th 2012:new

How to get Alcohol free in 6 minutes :H
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw

Comment

Welcome, Hippieman

Hi Hippy - hope to see you back posting soon:l

Comment

Welcome, Hippieman

Welcome back
                      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Welcome, Hippieman

You are loved, polyester and all...

Hippyman, you are missed, dude. I have been "out and about" for a while, too. One of the first people I looked for upon my return was you. Are you on a tropical vacation? Surf and turf?? No matter. Get your hind-end back here. I miss you!! urgirl:
                        Tess in The Nest ~ Sober since January 1, 2013

The man pulling radishes
                        pointed the way
                        with a radish. ISSA

Comment

Welcome, Hippieman

always got something from your posts, and would love to see you back again,

Damo in Dublin
                          x
                          Still trying !!!
                          AF 25th June2014

Comment

Welcome, Hippieman

hey hipster,get back on the site,we need that positivity back! i wrote on another thread a while back that i dont care if youre guy,girl,alien from mars,i miss you!!! i know its probly embarrasing a little,but really who is anyone to judge?if i can still show my face after a drunken rant post,you can too! come back
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Welcome, Hippieman

paulywogg;1505237 wrote: hey hipster,get back on the site,we need that positivity back! i wrote on another thread a while back that i dont care if youre guy,girl,alien from mars,i miss you!!! i know its probly embarrasing a little,but really who is anyone to judge?if i can still show my face after a drunken rant post,you can too! come back
                              I still love ya Pauly :l

Comment

Working...
                              X