Army thread Monday 13th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Pings - you know what's best for you, so hope I havent said anything out of turn, easy to do as an onlooker. Hope you get some relief soon tho :l In my humble opinion tho you wont have failed.

Questy- really great to see ya back Dont let the beggers work ya too hard!

I'll away now and have me soak xx

Comment

sweetpea29;1505154 wrote: Sorry Pings - you know what's best for you, so hope I havent said anything out of turn, easy to do as an onlooker. Hope you get some relief soon tho :l In my humble opinion tho you wont have failed.

Questy- really great to see ya back Dont let the beggers work ya too hard!

I'll away now and have me soak xx
      you haven't, said anything out of turn. I've been staying away cos I;m a miserable bitch amd hyper sensitive to everything.. just while I get through these few weeks. Tiny things are really getting to me. I need to find a way of dealing with it.
      Enjoy your bath. I;m tempted to have one too ....
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Hello hello from another miserable beyotch! Don't worry about being grumpy and sensitive Pingu... it happens to us all. I had a good old meltdown this arvo, floods of tears the lot... 'tis part of being a human being I reckon.

Going to say this quick-like and then move along even quicker-like! I had an op last Wednesday... it went smashing and all is on track. Nowt I want to talk about and nowt for anyone to worry about... healthy as a horse. Felt bad hiding it though, and thought maybe yiz would be picking up on something strange with me and all the Doc's visits and shit. Done and dusted now tho.

OK! Orf for a squizz back to the beginning, just read last couple pages.

Comment

:wavin: hiya Molls Hows you now?

Pings - hope ye had yer bath and second what Zen says- we are all entitled to have the odd meltdown- least yours dont happen on a busy ward in front of senior management! I'll be gettin me p45 end of the month!

Zen - glad the op went well, just be careful saying yer healthy as a horse- they'll be stickin ya in meatballs next!

Well im all bathed and defuzzed ready to bare the oul bikini line at the pool now without lookin like garfield

Comment

i'm about molly
            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Tipps... 5 Mums at yer Mothers Days lunch... that's a fair old innings! Glad you had a good day... would have been lovely to see 'em all. The menu sounds delish but you can keep yer sheep's tongues... gag-a-maggot!!! :yuk:

Glad to see ye've gor brekkies all sorted again Arsey. Can you add in a green drink for me and Satz please? We don't WANT to drink the feckers but if they're there...

Jackie Claire's mammograb...
              She didn't even get a jab
              Said to herself "hey this is fab"
              And buggered orf home to her black lab.

JackieClaire;1504961 wrote:
              Oh and my appointment is 11.06am. How the divil can they be that precise.
              More feckin precise than thou!!! :H

Only Jack's would be getting her boobs squished in an Asda car park and still manage to miss the feckin appointment! :H

Sorry, I can't read back any further. Jackie has brought me to my knees. :H

Comment

thanks molly, this weeks catchphrase has been 'and said it wouldn't get worse'. believe it or not even after the burglary it happened xD

and hope you're ok zen

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

sweetpea29;1505171 wrote:
                  Well im all bathed and defuzzed ready to bare the oul bikini line at the pool now without lookin like garfield
                  Nothing for it but Ye Olde Nudist Camp Sweety! Yer pussy will fit right in! *snigger*

Comment

mollyka;1505176 wrote: Hey Inchy - how are you doing sweetheart? Shit you've had a tough time too - I get a bit self absorbed when my life ain't perfect!!!
                    I'm ok Peapie - the mate is gone home and I've Joey all to myself - we've had a good chat - about everything and nothing - but I dunno - he seems grand to me!!! And thanks all for the kind comments earlier, I read them at work and it really helped me at a wobbly time - just didn't have time to reply
                    I'd say its for the best the mates away and ye have some sorta chance to speak with Joey. Its great that he will talk to you. Things will be ok i finks:l

Comment

mollyka;1505179 wrote: Why didn't you tell us you were havin a drama Zens?? I bare my soul in this shaggin place - bloody hell - ye'd all be living an operation with me if I had to have one!!!!
                      Dinnae be mad at me. It's me, I'm funny like that... I think if I don't make a big deal it will fade to nothing kind of thing. Didn't tell my Ma or nobody... And all is WELL! So happy happy! :l

I've been quite distracted though and not keeping up with everyone, here and IRL. Everyone thinking I'm a selfish git! LOL Well, I am dammit! And proud of it too! :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1505184 wrote: Nothing for it but Ye Olde Nudist Camp Sweety! Yer pussy will fit right in! *snigger*

:H :blush:

Comment

InChains;1505183 wrote: thanks molly, this weeks catchphrase has been 'and said it wouldn't get worse'. believe it or not even after the burglary it happened xD

and hope you're ok zen
                          I'm A.1 Incheroo... :l

What's going on with those wee feckers that infiltrated yer gaff?

Comment

Hi Inchy- yeah, can ye not give their details on to the police?

Comment

referred to by all who know them as 'animals', no way we can touch them, cant even put their names in a statement, police are doing what they can but i've had to give up getting my work back sadly. was in shock a couple of days, still trying to avoid thinking too much about it or I think I would cry

Comment

And none of the cops have suggested coming forward with a statement for fear of reprisal? My God, it is SO wrong. Didn't this happen before too Inchy, a couple of years back?

Comment

Working...
                                X