god i hate April Fool's day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate april fools day! up to now my uncle Chris has rang my brother saying his motorbike was nicked and rang my nan to say my uncle Tony hasgotten a girl pregnant and my brother and step-dad rang my father saying I was pregnant! do not get me involved...god i hate april's fools day it is a cruel holiday that i despise. i will not believe anyone on April's fools day which one day is gonna be a problem when someone is seriously hurt on it...

my dad invited me to go to the club with him later but i am reluctant cos of April's fools day and the fact i know he will want me to throw some back with him...if someone even tries to AF me i willsmack them...anyone else having lots of fun on AF?

Kel xx
    http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

Start ringing everyone with your own jokes...make light of it, it's fun...

Comment

I'm with you Kel,it's for people who don't have an ounce of creatity owertwise. Ala the jackass show shoved into 1 day
      Mar

Comment

Sorry gals...i rather like it!:H:...as long as the 'jokes' are not dangerous or upsetting
        I go with any idea that makes a national celebration of being an arse....it's the one day a year when many of us fit in......hahahahaha
        DEFINITELY not going to April fool you though EX.....the melon really does not need a smack.....her nose is big enough as it is......

I hear you about the club too...I don't go to pubs or bars anymore unless I am going for a meal....be healthy my friends......and be an April Fool.....just not foolish!!

Comment

wee, I had so many horrible tricks played on me in the name of this awful day. One did cause physical harm, so what if it was middle school? I still feel like it happened this morning.
          Mar

Comment

Little April Fool

I heard that Fan is jigging counter clockwise today.
            Reach deep, find your will power.

Comment

With you Wee...Recruited my 8yo daughter this yr. We do funny harmless. Put rubber-band around dish rinser knob (kitchen sink) & aimed it so when daughter asked for glass of water this morning hubby turned water on & got drenched! When will he learn? I do this EVERY year since we've been married! Daughter decorated his truck last night with opposing baseball team banners all over it(opening day is tomorrow). So funny things).
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Mine is going towards someone with an (empty) mug of tea/coffee for them and then trip when I get to them............ you should see the funny dances when they think they are going to be scalded - ho ho ho ho.... ok then - I USED TO DO THAT !

Lorna
                Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

You guys!!!! I forgot it was april fools day when I woke up, I let my boyfriend get out of here without doing anything to him, crap!!!!!!!!
                  It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                  James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Funny you should say that Tea b/c as my hubby was going to get that glass of water for my daughter he was going to pretend to fill it up & "spill" it on her. But we beat him to the punch.
                    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Oh, Oh...
                      I'm going right now to put saran wrap over the toilet seat to await my husband.... my friend told me if you pull it tight, you cannot see that it is there at all. Oh, we are all about fun jokes.

Simey and Kel, I can understand if you have been seriously hurt either physically or emotionally. People should keep April Fools Day just loving fun, not an excuse to hurt people.

I think hubby will survive the pee going all over his new pants. I have Oxyclean. (I hope he doesnt need to do more than pee?) Plus, he rather views my pranks as flirting, which always has good results.

Let ya know how it turns out, or flies out!

Allie
                      What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Allie! Your Floor?!!

Comment

lol Simey, I was thinking the same thing.
                          Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                          April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                          wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                          wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                          wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                          wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                          wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                          wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                          http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

I had my son put a snake on my husband's chair at breakfast time. It was just a toy but it looked real. You should have seen him jump. He absolutely hates snakes and won't see any movies with snakes in them.
                            It was priceless!

Comment

hahahahhahahaah
                              It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                              James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Working...
                              X