Lushy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lushy

Lush dear who do you look like? Everytime I read your posts I picture "Hotlips Hoolihan" from MASH (Loretta Switt) Big heart, tough exterior. Are you going to make me go into video chat to find out?
    Love Ya
    Mar

Lushy

LMAO!!! Never been told that before. I will PM you................
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lushy

Stop it!!! No way. She is so manly looking. I mean I have my manly looking days, but.......

Comment

Lushy

I think she's pretty hot. Nothing Manly at all!

Comment

Lushy

I wanna look who you look like too. PM me as well.
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Lushy

Aaah Lush, just describe yourself..... ok get it, you are Male??? However tea is gorgeous looking, what a stunner, tall, slim, golden tan (like you get in the Highlands) etc etc...

Know what you mean about visualising each other though, I can only see Jerry Hall when I read Southernbelle's posts, could be they are the only Southerners I know of....

Lorna
            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Lushy

Yep, hotlips is a pretty good image for me too, and no she isn't manly xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Lushy

I KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE!!! ANd like I said before, blonde, dewy skin....
                I love Lushy. It sounds like I am in love with her or something! LOL
                DOnt worry Lushy, I dont swing that way
                Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Lushy

What is going on in here people!!!???!!!
                  It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                  James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Lushy

Something about dewey skin Victoria
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Lushy

Ha, No tea, I assure you I am not a male.

Comment

Lushy

And I have seen pics of many of you, including Jen and Beaches, and I must say us drinkers are a good looking lot!!!

Comment

Lushy

Hell, yah!
                          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Lushy

I wanna see too...Hot Lips is kinda what I was thinking too. That is odd we all had that imagine. PM me too...

Comment

Lushy

I just googled pics of Hot Lips and she is very horsey. Ugh.

Perhaps one of these days we can all meet up in video chat and then we can see what we all look like........

Comment

Working...
                              X