sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday

thinki did quite well today..... i have to remain sober im a gardner etc got jobs next wek. used to carry a hip flask .... i know im a alcoholic and mental health issues
    but thats just me
    sometimes i drink so much im complety sober . ive got a strong body .. gym etc
    my god how much better my life would be without booze ..
    alochol should be put on death row!
    love all

sunday

Jay, don't take the hip flask this week. That will be one awesome start.......
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

sunday

Yes, Jay....small baby steps. That's all. One moment at a time. You can do it.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

sunday

Hi Jay, good luck for your job next week. Agree with above as in don't take the hip flast, just think of us all if you go to fill it up.... We can SEE you..

Take care.

Lorna
        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

sunday

Give me some advice on gardening instead of drinking. Please don't work with any power tools.
          Anemone

Comment

sunday

Jay,

I don't know how old you are but I have 4 boys ranging in age from 21 - 27. I feel a little motherly when I say this, but I think we need to care about ourselves as much as others care about us.

Put yourself first in your mind for this spell. Take special care of YOU! A little TLC, if you know what I mean. :huggy You deserve it!

Gardening, I love it! 75 here today, supposed to get cold tonight and back to snow tomorrow. But, spring IS coming!

The flask, :tsk: You're better than that! I know it! Drink lots and lots of water!

Good Luck, and keep us posted because we care about you! :h

Best
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

sunday

Hi Jay love,

How did you do??? Did you take the hip flask?????

Thinking about you as usual xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

sunday

How's work mate.
                The weather seems to be holding up for you.

I used to work for the local council years ago, cutting the grass and planting up the flower beds in the parks.
                Springtime is The best season. Full of new life and rebirth. Plants and that you imagined hopelessly worthless, suddenly burst with freshness and vitality. Thinks that seemed old and ugly a few days ago now are turning into beautiful, vibrant things. Cold and dark is changing to warm and pleasing.
                I think you know where I'm going here....

Your Friend
                Paul.

Comment

sunday

Jay,

I don't know how old you are but I have 4 boys ranging in age from 21 - 27. I feel a little motherly when I say this, but I think we need to care about ourselves as much as others care about us.

Put yourself first in your mind for this spell. Take special care of YOU! A little TLC, if you know what I mean. :huggy You deserve it!

Gardening, I love it! 75 here today, supposed to get cold tonight and back to snow tomorrow. But, spring IS coming!

The flask, :tsk: You're better than that! I know it! Drink lots and lots of water!

Good Luck, and keep us posted because we care about you! :h

Best
                  "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

sunday

Jay, thanks for talking with us. Sounds like you are in a better place already. I don't mean to pry, but there are supplements that can help with other mental conditions as well as the alcohol part. Feel free to PM for more info. I know from experience that alcohol starts off as an easy solution to the pain our brains create...but then it backfires so badly. All these great posts mean something important..there is support for you and we want you to do the best you can. Take care.
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                    X