What's Your Funny Habit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Your Funny Habit?

When I'm tired, I tickle the inside of my left elbow in an absent minded fashion and I often fall asleep with my right arm stuck up in the air. Eventually, gravity takes charge and the arm drops into bed, sometimes thumping the good lady wife. (accidently?). Also,I will dissect any sort of multi-layers chocolate bar. I strip off the outer coating with my teeth, then maybe the biscuit part, always leaving the soft, caramel portion to last. mmmm.......caramel.

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

I put on lip balm
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

Ahh, Gabby are you a Carmex addict like me? I am lost without my Carmex. Horrible habit. Worse than my drinking.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

I can read a book and talk to someone at the same time, make sense, and then have no recollection of the conversation. Has driven loved ones crazy for years. I think of it as a high form of meditation

Cashy
          xxx
          "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

Lush, what is Carmex??

Lorna
            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

Hair twisting

Seabreeze,

I too have twisted my hair in exactly the same way as you describe since being a baby. My toddler photos show the right side of my head with lovely locks and the left side bald as I pulled the hair out. Today I tend to put it in a bun with no clips or aids and it stays there! It does look strange if I make a small bun on the left side though! ( which happens when I am concentrating hard.

Love Waves
              Enough is enough

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

I compulsively drum my hands on my steering wheel, my lap, percussion instruments as they become available . . . . I have studied Afro-Latin percussion and played it professionally for years, and it is helping me a lot right now. I have left a drinking band for two better and far more sober bands.

I am compulsively drumming!
                "It takes a whole lot of medicine, Darlin', to pretend to be somebody else" - Bonnie Raitt

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

I eat one food at a time clockwise around my plate, all the time. Have trouble with combined foods like Italian etc...but if having a roast or something eat each vegie, then meat. don't know why just do. never noticed it really but about 10 years ago people started pointing it out and now I am really consious of it and make an effort not to do it but still find myself doing it if i'm involved in conversation and not watching what i'm doing with my food. weird hey. Kim
                  Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

Rebelicious......OMG you would drive me absoultly insane.

And Lushy.....its Burts Bees for me. Use ta be caramex tho. Now I use the pomegranete burts bees cuz the mint started gettin to me. But for years I have liked it better than caramex. You really can become addicted to the stuff.

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

Hair twisting/playing with hair.
                      OCD (not noticible unless you live with me, like counting things to make sure they are off before I leave the house)....
                      Crazy much??
                      I love how honest I can be here.
                      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

When im driving i cant help clacking my teeth together, constantly..

By the end of a long journey my jaw aches like hell

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

Brightfield.....maybe you and Rebelicious should try traveling togeather. You could make music.

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

That is funny seabreeze, I do the same exact thing, and sometimes I take the end of my hair and run it across my lips....hmmmm
                            We live our lives in chains and dont even know we have the key!

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

I keep walking lines...walking the line...because you're mine
                              Control the Mind

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

Nice one gabby, maybe you can come along too, and keep us laughing out loud.

10 months AF

Fantastic my friend

Comment

Working...
                                X