What's Your Funny Habit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Your Funny Habit?

I dont eat the whole pumpkin pie.....but I DO eat a whole Ben and Jerry's icecream. I dont see how anyone DOESN'T eat a whole Ben and Jerry's icecream. My bf cant believe that I wanna eat the whole thing. Of course he is Mr Health Man. Which isnt a bad thing. He is really into nuts and stuff like that. All natural this and that. He kinda reminds me of Yule Gibbons. In fact...at any time I think he is gonna like pull a pine cone out of his pocket and start nibblin.
    But anyway.....when ever I am buyin a Ben and Jerry's icecream and someone else is gettin one too. I even ask them...."do you eat the whole Ben and Jerry's icecream"? And would you believe no one says.... "Ya I eat the whole Ben and Jerry's icecream". I cant believe it. I think they are liein. And then once even at the check out....the check out lady said to me...oh you have Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I just love this flavor. So then I thought ahhhh....I bet this lady eats the whole Ben and Jerry's. And I asked her, "Do you eat the whole Ben and Jerry's container"? And finally someone said YES. I'm like thinkin finally someone is tellin me the truth. But then she said, "You mean all at once"? And I said, "Well ya" And then she said.....Oh no!.....I dont do that. I flippin cant believe this! I really think everyone is liein to me. I'm only talkin the pint size here.

I think I am gonna start a new survey and see what everyone else says.
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

Bright, Only 3 nights ago you wanted to see me in my green outfit, and now you've proposed to Kate :upset:

I'm keeping my dressing gown on now, you two timer you ...........
      sigpicXXX

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

im sorry bett, i was just trying to make you jelalous.

What happened to the little green number?

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

Back again for you bright xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

Oh bett, can i come over and, well never mind.

You are the queen of the cat walk,

totally irrisistable.

xxxxxxxx

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

Bright, you should still marry kate, I'm just too fickle, she is a better proposition for you ......
              sigpicXXX

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

Oh bett, come on that sounds like a cold shouldered brush off,

I can be in notts in an hour and a half.

PS, wow, what a lovely pair of green eyes you have.

I love fickle

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

just read this whole thread...popeye I can't even remember now what you wrote but I laughed so hard I was worried people would come in my office to check on me!
                  AN Macks- Never ever ever heard of such a thing. I bet you would enjoy sleeping on a dryer though - it's a thought.

I count everything(not outloud) and keep counting until I can make it come out to an even number. It can be exhausting. I count people, things, clouds, peanuts, windows, cars, keys on a keyboard, filing cabinets......see what I mean? exhausting.

oh...and although not obsessive about it, I'm really good at loading a dishwasher:h
                  Lisa

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

Strange you say that Lisa...My lisa cant have the tv volume on an odd number...I dont know what she thinks is gonna happen if she does.....Weirdo..

Thank god at least i'm normal.
                    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

Hey mack, i hope thats a dyson 3336 your snoozing to?

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

Lisa:
                        You and YoungAtHeart and I should have a dishwasher loading contest. You know, like they do with the people who bag groceries at supermarkets? We could see who has the best loading technique, best use of space, etc. Of course I would win, but you two could get some pointers....
                        Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

Thanks for that Macks.....and for that i'm going out to buy an upright hoover..:H
                          Anyway apart from the t.v volume thing, my other weird habbit is...after i have done the dishes i can't leave any water or drips on the draining board, i don't know why...it just annoys the shite out of me i have to dry it all with a tea towel...
                          Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

mrs macks, im going to the town tomorrow, i'll buy you a new set of tea-towels.

Wheres mack, apart from linguiring behind the dyson?

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

macks is out back in the doggie house
                              Gabby :flower:

Comment

What's Your Funny Habit?

well he must deserve it gabbs

lets get macks in trouble, he he

Comment

Working...
                                X