Army Thread Thursday 16th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What? Did the sleep fairy come visiting, Mollers?

Good morning, Army

Winter proper is setting in - a max of 17C expected for today.

Have a lekker Thursday, everyone!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning Mr T, Molly and to all

Going in early today as place is v busy and i wanna get a head start.

Hope ye all have a great day xx

Comment

Good morning Sweetie,Tips and Molly.

Just caught up with last nights thread. Sounded busy.

Comment

Morning Molly, PeaPod & mrsa

Glad you got some proper rest, Molls. Anything below 20C is chilly for us.

I would be drowning if I didn't go into the office early - I get wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more done before the masses arrive.

How are you doing, Whizzy?
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning all - :hallo:

Brekkie of pancakes is in the mess hall... gotta scoot to teach... back laters and have a lovely day

(Molls.. so YOU took the sleep fairy last night... :H was up at silly o'clock this morn...)

Comment

Doing OK Tips thanks.

So glad I am a retired person and do not have to go to work!

I had a routine over 65 check a couple of days ago to see what my needs might be? I thought it was a routine b/p etc. check but no it was about my mobility and potential lack of? I had a memory test and by the end of it I felt very old but also very fit:H

Comment

xpost Arsey! See you Saturday 7.30

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Mollymooo, Sweetypea, Our Whizzy, Runners,

A heady 13C on the Costa del Tyne today.

A memory test,nowthere's one I won't get past. Never mind when I'm 65. Forget what I say before I finish a errmmmmmmmmmmm.................................... .................................................. .................................................. ............

Sentence.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning army awake at silly o clock again. Well done on the tests mrs A you're way fitter than me. Just had brekkie of boiled egg toast coffee and apple juice so thanks for the offer of pancakes rc. Have to go to the Post office later and friggin Tesc for tinned cat food as Lidl didn't have any 6 pks yesterday only loose which works out dearer. It will be a walk and a bit of exercise for me tho walking is still a bit uncomfortable with artririts inflamation lucky its not too bad. Anyway may have to get a few more hours kip before i do anything. Lucky i don't have to be any where early. Have a terrific thursday.:egg::cupajoe:

Comment

morning

slept a bit last night.. and have to work later playing the piano with one hand LOL

because my wrist is all swollen you can't see the veins in my hands, and my lovely OH said they look young LOL...

fat more like!!!
                    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

there ya go, young hands LOL..
                      and a nice broos too!!!
                      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Morning army

On my second coffee. Had a slightly disturbed night owing to reduced AL intake, but I guess that's part of the deal. It's chilly here too Jackie.

Best wishes to zennifer with the anaemia. Good luck with getting your haemoglobin levels back up with the supps and spinach. Spinach will be on the menu tonight here too.

I doubt that you had many problems with that mobility test whizzy. Did you tell the doc you run marathons? Blimey, I reckon you prolly do nearly as many miles running each year as I do in my car.

Planning a trip to Lakeland later on to spoil myself with a few kitchen goodies.

Comment

Yikes! Xpost pings.

Comment

nice innit, sore too, debating ringing the dr for some anti inflammatory and pain relief.. driving is impossible and basic bodily tasks... I know I should be resting but I'm expected to work today, tomorrow and Sat... had to pull out of concert on Sat as I can't grip my bow.

stupid feckin ice skating LOL....

Comment

Ah well...at least the bruise is your favourite colour.

Comment

Working...
                              X