who wants to analyze my dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok for the past week i have had dreams about my Dad,not the main character. Just a side one the first 2 I just remember him being there. Last night.(When I tell you this don't laugh..OK laugh a little) I was Beonyce and my sister was jennifer Hudson. she ruined my wedding dress by getting blood on it and I was going to Dad to get her in trouble.(we're white people.)So I don't know how that even came together. My Dad will soon be dead for 7 years, I don't think that is weighing on my mind because we wer not close. He did favor my sister Jennifer Hudson. But right after he died I had ths dream where he came to me all in white and tried to get me to get into this white limo with him. I wouldn't go then I woke up. Oddly enough in my dreams he has both his legs which he lost to diabetes. If any of you know how to interpert dreams I"m ready to hear No I haven't seen Dream Girls.
    Thanks
    Mar

Hi simey,

Have you searched dream interpretation on the net??? I've used it before and it's quite bizarre xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

White
      White represents purity, perfection, peace, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness, and new beginnings. You may be experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life. However, in Eastern cultures, white is associated with death and mourning.

Wedding Dress

To wear a wedding dress in your dream, indicates that you are evaluating and assessing your personal relationship.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

wow Seabreeze
        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Okay SeaBreez. My turn. I had a dream a few weeks ago that I made out with Bob Barker!!! What the hell does that say about me? I was creeped out for a week.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lushy dear, that means you need help...
            It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
            James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Hot Lips and Bob barker...I am creeped out too...lol

SB, I was thinking whole reading your post...."I just pictured you to be white"...HA HA Then you said you were. I have no ideam what the dream means, but when you figure it out, let us know...

Comment

I mean no disrepect of people of color. I just don't know why Beoncye?!! I think she is beautiful, but I'm notthat familar with her work. As for Bob Barke,r Lush it gives new meaning to COME ON DOWN! My celerbrity make-out guy is Prince Andrew has been for years. SeaBreeze have been angry with the hubster this weekend maybe that's where the wedding dress came from. Also I have been extremly tired for the past 6weeks and had blood work done Wed. maybe this is where it comes together. But my DAD?? That I don't get.

Comment

What did your dad do or say in the dream-there may be a mssg there from beyond (angels speak thru dreams & advise).
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

SeaBreeze, nothing as usual; always gesturing. He choked to death.He died in Mom's arms while I was on the phone listening, I had called to wish them a Happy Easter
                    Mar

Comment

Oh-I'm sorry to hear that. That must have been aweful.

Could he be in your dream cause Easter is getting closer & subconscienciously it triggered something?

ok-just ran upstairs to get my trusty dream dicionary. The one I used above was from a website I also use. Here we go:

To see wedding clothes signifies that you will participate in pleasant works & meet new friends. However, to see them soiled or in disoreder, foretells that you will lose close relations with some much admired person.

To dream of a father who is dead denotes that your business is pulling heavily, and will have to use caution in conducting it.

Comment

Lushy~

I feel that subconsciencely you have this deep seeded desire to be a hand model on the "Price Is Right" no matter what the price is(no pun intended)!

Comment

Hmmm, it does make perfect sense for you to dream that then since he passed at Easter and Easter is coming up. I am sorry for your loss. It is a hard thing to go through.

Comment

Well hell, I should have thought of that sooner now that ol' Bob is retiring soon.

Comment

Lushy,
                              I can't believe you actually told us that. EWWWWWW!

KB
                              Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                              April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                              wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                              wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                              wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                              wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                              wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                              wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                              http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Working...
                              X