who wants to analyze my dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could not hold it in any longer. I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Oh great! If I have dreams about BOB now I'll know who to blame.
      Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
      April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
      wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
      wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
      wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
      wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
      wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
      wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
      http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

My turn, my husband was speaking in front of very prominent scientists and said to them that he thinks "some people need alcohol, like my wife"
        OKAY ANALYZE
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Bob Barker,,,,,,Bob Barker...tell your dreams to pick someone better Lushy
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Smiley Thanks for the the invite. Dreams are one one my things. Use YOUR OWN DECREMEMT.1st I know dreams are the medium between the worlds. What we may call dead or alive. Also I know some of the grestest thinker of are time and past got the answer to there prolems in the dream state. I also know that whem souls go over they try to make amends for thier past life. It sounds like to me that your Father is asking you to Forgive Him for His past mistakes. Sounds like Your Healing prays if you have made any are being answered. Please Forgive you self , your Father , AND your sister, and everbody and every in the the past. Thanks all those involed and move forward in peace joy and happiness. Please know You Father and will teach all He can from that that side in Your Dream State. That inclues Your Heavenly Father Mother. Thanks for the invite, if you dont want to know dont ask . But I'll give my to 2 cents worth to all that ask me about dreams Tom

Comment

PS I HAVE HAD 2 WONDER DREAMS THIS WEEK MYSELF. KNOW THINGS ARE THE WAY THEY ARE SUPPOUSE TO BE FOR TODAY. THANK GOD -BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL-TOO THY SELF BE TRUE AND LOVE YOUR SELF BEST YOU CAN . TOM

Comment

Dreams,
                They have very strong meanings. Things that were left out in life, your father is trying to recencile in death. Your father is trying to make things right know. Many things are'nt said when we are alive.....in death we try to explain..........IAD
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

People of color perhaps are shadow side are dark side we have both enlighten and shadow day light night summer winter all part of us spring fall its all part of us no matter how much we love summer there has got to be a winter young to old ect relax we our who we are Wish I could eturnalize it. Tom

Comment

Hi all I'm new here
                    your dream is very intersting SB. In our dreams we are closer to our real selves than in waking life. to see wedding clothes means that you will participate in pleasing works and will meet new friends. To see the wedding clothes soiled (blood)means you will lose close relations with someone you admire.

To dream of father means that you are having some difficulties and need to take precaution..
                    And as Seabreeze said, white is a very positive color, cleansing, clarity etc.
                    sounds like your psyche is taking good care

You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

had both legs now standing on his own two feet, diabeaties sweetness has return to him

Comment

Oh Simey, I dream about my Dad very often (7 years in May), he died of chronic alcoholism and I still feel guilt over this. I know I couldn't stop him but do feel I could have got him more help such as getting him into hospital instead of waiting for his latest binge to end (his last). He is not always dominant in my dreams either, but usually somomewhere around in the background, always alive.

Lorna xx
                        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Oh Simey, I dream about my Dad very often (7 years in May), he died of chronic alcoholism and I still feel guilt over this. I know I couldn't stop him but do feel I could have got him more help such as getting him into hospital instead of waiting for his latest binge to end (his last). He is not always dominant in my dreams either, but usually somomewhere around in the background, always alive.

Lorna xx

Comment

Dreams

Hi Tom, think that would be a great thread for you to start, we could post our dreams that we would like analyzed and wait for the feedback. Bet that one would run and run and run, can see another word game coming on here.... Will you think about it?

Lorna

Comment

Thank you all for your help. Last night dreams; no Dad just something about my rear teeth changing color. I swear I'm not doing drugs. Your insight was helpful. I have been worried about my Mother lately because so many neighbors in her little community have been passing away. 1 just did Sat. night. Mom was close to her and she is younger than Mom. Mom also had a sister to die Dec.27 a younger sister. She had been suffering with cancer for years, I thought Mom almost seemed relived that she wasn't suffering anylonger. Maybe I am worried about my Mom passing, she is a highly emotional lady and takes on everyones problems.As for Dad, It could be Easter, I never really thought about it this year since it's coming early. I currently am having some difficulties with my marriage (maybe Dad's showing up to take care of my husband he always liked him better than me) That's not a joke. Lately we seem to have little in common. Saturday he asked if I wanted to go for a pizza and a pitcher of beer. He has been nothing but supportive; but this isn't a light switch to be turned on and off at whim. Maybe I'm overly sensitive. Tom, your right I'm glad my Dad comes to me with his legs restored, that was such a painful episode for him.The odd thing now is if you talk about Dad, Mom tears up and all I can remember are these 2 people who were so verbally abusive to each other while he was alive. One of my 1st memories was my Mom saying "When these girls get old enough I'm going to leave" Dad was an alcoholic stopped drinking 26 years before he died. But that drinking colored every element in our home. Oh i'm going on to long. Thanks for listening. Got to take 2 of the dogs to have there teeth cleaned and blood work done.Anyone else do this? Or am I the crazy dog lady?
                              Thanks
                              Mary

Comment

Hi Simeybear,
                                I've been doing some dream work for a while. I believe in C. Jung's approach to dream analysis and participated in a dream group recently with a Jungian analyst. There are a couple of basics that should be understood that are psychological givens under Jungs theories. Images in your dreams are most often archetypes of yourself...(seeds to yourself). I've spoke of the shadow on the boards before..we all have a shadow self..which is simply those unacknowledged aspects of ourself..usually the ones that we don't like or can't accept..they can be negative or positive qualities. Another archetypal image is the feminine or masculine aspect of yourself..owning and integrating the shadow and your masculine and feminine natures are required for human individuation (becoming whole)..so bottom line, dreams can reveal all of this work that is being on the unconscious level and can be used to clue you in on what is going on with you and sometimes offer direction to where you need to go.

Some basic rules...almost always, any character in your dream is merely a representation of some aspect of yourself..sometimes it can be about someone you are in relationship, but this is rarely the case. If you are a woman..the women in your dreams represent your shadow in it's many forms. Males in your dreams represent your masculine side (your animus). If you are a man, women represent your feminine side (your anima)..and other men, will represent your shadow...this is the basic stuff..

Also, when using generic dream interpretations, use them sparingly, and only accept it if it rings true for you.

I'll give some thought to your dreams when I have some time, but in the meantime, I hope this may be helpful for you to focus on what the dreams have to teach you about yourself..NOW..very important..that you realize that your dreams always have something to teach you that you don't already know, or to carry you along your life's journey to wholeness. It's very easy to spin off in all kinds od directions about dreams and try to relate them to the past or even the future, but I believe dreams are 'real time'..which means they are talking about what is going on with you in the present.

obviously, I love this stuff!!! good luck.
                                Di

Comment

Working...
                                X