Something wrong here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something wrong here

Hello all, I hope you had a good sober weekend :-)
    I am pretty new still on this website, and am getting many great feedbacks from a lot of you. Thank you.
    However, ass many of you know, at least those of you who have been at AA meetings and ever had a mentor, direct contact is super important, if not THE key.
    I am very sad to notice that chat here is dead. Threads have taken over! Alcohol craving is sudden!!
    Was this always the case? Doesn't anyone here feel like talking immediately to other people who are struggling???
    I will continue to log on, but frankly am quite disappointed.
    Bonne nuit.

Something wrong here

I can't use chat from my iPad or I would........that applies to a lot of folk I think.

Comment

Something wrong here

I love chat but have never been able to access it.
      Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
      ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Something wrong here

I do miss chat too. Actually kept looking for someone on there last night.
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Something wrong here

So I will have a good glass of red now, to your health!

Comment

Something wrong here

lvn122900;1507820 wrote: So I will have a good glass of red now, to your health!
            Well, that will teach me for buying Apple products!

Comment

Something wrong here

Ivn,

I don't ever remember chat being that active....BUT, there are ways to help yourself!
              Find the Newbie's Nest link in my signature line below as well as the Tool Box. There are 7 years of posts in each location. If you take the time to look around, you will find some post that addresses the very situation you are facing. In both places, there are BRAND new people making this work...so it may not be as interactive as you are hoping, but if you are really serious about getting down to business it's a great way to start.
              Many of us longer term folks have notifications of new messages that come in the Newbie's Nest, so if you will give that thread a try for a while, maybe you will find more success in that we can 'hear' you come in. Just a thought.
              Byrdie
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
              X