Army Thread Monday 20th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

InChains;1508206 wrote: i'm still up, didn't know you had an eating issue pingu, sorry, very much out of the loop haha

have been considering using sleep aids to get through withdrawal insomnia, but have to be honest enough not to trust mysellf
    Over eating inchy....sorry my post was unclear

I just cannot eat nicely or in moderation. Right now I am just pushing crap down my throat. Next month I'll be starving.

Sorry I didn't mean to imply anything else....must be the codeine lol

I've got masses of kirkland sleep aid. It was the only one I found that didn't leave me hung over. But I took.it every night, sometimes two, and I got scared so quit those too...
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

hi folks - just popping in to say hi
      JC
      Thanks for texts. Delighted Mr Jackser is on the mend. :l
      Rundown so far:
      Airport - was fine
      Went to bar and had water -:new:
      But no problem was fed & content.
      Lovely flight
      Got to Swindon - the lads wanted more pints - then discoverd hotel overbooked - so I shacked in with my bosses house . Grand & cozy.
      Went with them for an hour for drinks - grand.
      Fresh as a daisy ths morning - wonderful

All day stuck in a room - lost the will to live a few times. GAWD !!
      then it was 'fun' time...... to the pub - and the questions why, why, why about me not drinking .... tiresome.
      The'activity' was learning & making cocktails behind the bar .... I made a non-alcohol one---- boring.
      So I said ok gimme the booze and made fancy 'shots' for the rest of them along with my boss the other non-drinker (driver) ...... fun ? Not really but made the best of it.
      I put up with it and then made excuses & left them at it - went home with my boss ( a lady btw)

Sorry but I hope those 2 lads have big mutton heads on them in the morning :thumbs:
      They have to be the most self centered men I have ever met.
      Yesterday .... they checked in first - didn't wait for us - got extra leg room seats. I was 2 rows behind on my own .... 2 seats beside them were vacant so I watched to see would they call myself & this other sweet guy up to take advantage of the seats -- no -- didn't even turn 'round to see where we were....no manners or breeding there I'm afraid.

What's the craic with yous lot??

Comment

satz123;1508208 wrote: hi folks - just popping in to say hi
        JC
        Thanks for texts. Delighted Mr Jackser is on the mend. :l
        Rundown so far:
        Airport - was fine
        Went to bar and had water -:new:
        But no problem was fed & content.
        Lovely flight
        Got to Swindon - the lads wanted more pints - then discoverd hotel overbooked - so I shacked in with my bosses house . Grand & cozy.
        Went with them for an hour for drinks - grand.
        Fresh as a daisy ths morning - wonderful

All day stuck in a room - lost the will to live a few times. GAWD !!
        then it was 'fun' time...... to the pub - and the questions why, why, why about me not drinking .... tiresome.
        The'activity' was learning & making cocktails behind the bar .... I made a non-alcohol one---- boring.
        So I said ok gimme the booze and made fancy 'shots' for the rest of them along with my boss the other non-drinker (driver) ...... fun ? Not really but made the best of it.
        I put up with it and then made excuses & left them at it - went home with my boss ( a lady btw)

Sorry but I hope those 2 lads have big mutton heads on them in the morning :thumbs:
        They have to be the most self centered men I have ever met.
        Yesterday .... they checked in first - didn't wait for us - got extra leg room seats. I was 2 rows behind on my own .... 2 seats beside them were vacant so I watched to see would they call myself & this other sweet guy up to take advantage of the seats -- no -- didn't even turn 'round to see where we were....no manners or breeding there I'm afraid.

What's the craic with yous lot??
        Have you seen dougal, Zebedee and the rest of the magic roundabout yet?
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
        X