am hitting a brick wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am hitting a brick wall

i dnt think i can go on please i need ur prayers i have faith am hanging on to. This is for real folks. I probably lost my job dnt want to. No petrol in car, no money lol hav to walk mybe 15miles to wrk tomor ... i feel like i want to end it al but i keep sayin to myself i been punished, be caz i find some1 i truley love where we click together. But ...... there always a fucking but!!!!! i dont want to give up am findin it to live life am sorry am acting selfish right now pls forgive me for all the things i have done. Daughter finish her counselli.g today after a year she 17 they really help her am so proud of and love her so much. mu
    son havin a second baby on the way his findin it hard so proud of him his a good dad he wrks soo hard. Then there my husband his ok . his find some1 which am happy for him . And then there me little me that fuck it up. You want i met this person too late in my life...
    I hav calm dwn stop crying it help to.post to past away time whn.u really need to.

catch22 . lol pls catch me if u can ......
    xoxox
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

am hitting a brick wall

Catch -
    I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time right now. Please just take a few moments to take some deep breathes...don't do anything irrational right now. Do you need to chat? I can try to get in there...
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

am hitting a brick wall

Catch - take a shower, read the Bible, look for something that may make you laugh...
      I am so sorry for your pain
      HUGS
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

am hitting a brick wall

You still here Catch? I can't get into Chat, but I am here on the boards if you need me :h

Comment

am hitting a brick wall

hey catch,hang in there honey,were here for you just keep posting if you can somebodys always around
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

am hitting a brick wall

Catch, please let us hear from you....I will keep an eye out for you in the next hours...maybe we can hop into chat or do a Skype or something. Hang in there...tomorrow is a better day. Byrdie
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

am hitting a brick wall

Thanx all. just to let u knw am of to bed i hav calm dwn but tired. Reall thinkin of mskin appt wiv GP feel like am going crazy inside tooo much as happen tp me i.cant copy . love u all thanks again . will check in tomoro. xoxox
              sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
              my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

am hitting a brick wall

G'day Catch 22,

I am praying for you, with you, and I am thinking of you and wishing you clarity, strength and peace. If you lose your job, sure, that sounds like a hassle, but you still have your beautiful precious family, partner, and your sobriety.

You are an amazing person in my eyes, and i'm sure your family thinks the same. Look at what a hero you are in getting sober and staying sober.

Do you suffer with depression?

Let us know how you are going will you?

Edit: x-post. I see you're going to bed. Check in tomorrow can you Catch 22?

G bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

am hitting a brick wall

Yes, get some rest!!! Sometimes things do get overwhelming...you did the right thing coming here and reaching out. I will be praying for you as well....hang in there!! IT WILL GET BETTER! B
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

am hitting a brick wall

Thank you all i have 5pounds not much but it enough to get me to wrk and bck. YOU guys been a great help.to me. Am glad i reach out now. Just hope i dnt beakdown i. wrk it only takes one person to set me off. My job means everything to me right now. I am sufferring with depression it can hit me bad some days. I hate ehat goes though my mind whn am pn a downer. I need to keep posting o. this tread to keep it open to help me get somr things out in the open to help me. You all been a great help. xoxox

Comment

am hitting a brick wall

Keep us posted Catch 22.

Let us know how work went today.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

am hitting a brick wall

catch22;1509368 wrote: Thank you all i have 5pounds not much but it enough to get me to wrk and bck. YOU guys been a great help.to me. Am glad i reach out now. Just hope i dnt beakdown i. wrk it only takes one person to set me off. My job means everything to me right now. I am sufferring with depression it can hit me bad some days. I hate ehat goes though my mind whn am pn a downer. I need to keep posting o. this tread to keep it open to help me get somr things out in the open to help me. You all been a great help. xoxox
                        Hi there, Catch :hallo:

I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now. Can you take just a few minutes today and come up with some things to be grateful for? It could be something small, like the fact that the sun came up and you have another chance today to make a new life for yourself. If your parents are still around, then there's that, too. However small they seem to you, write them down and look at them when you feel down.

You won't breakdown. You are stronger than you think. You won't let the depression get the better of you today. Keep up the fight.
                        Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

am hitting a brick wall

Hi Catch. I'm so sorry to read you are going through a difficult time right now. I am sending you all the positive vibes I can muster. One day at a time my friend. :h:l

DG
                          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

am hitting a brick wall

Hi Catch!

Good luck at work today...don't let people get to you, don't give them that power. I try to tell myself that daily "They aren't important enough to affect MY wellbeing". Easier said than done, I know. But, if you repeat it enough, it just may come true! Things already improved a little for you, last night you thought you'd be walking to work, and now you have just enough to get back and forth...be grateful for that! Please keep checking in so we know how you are.

:l
                            K9

Comment

am hitting a brick wall

Checking in to let you knw got through wrk okay. Even though am struggling financial today i feel calm in myself. Thanks again for all ur prayers . Just dont want to have another bad day like tht again it just to overwelming for me to handle sometimes. so gald i come on mwo and posted.
                              Am grateful today and happy son just txt and said there havimg a baby boy :-)
                              you all help me so thank you . x catch22 x

Comment

Working...
                              X