X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 23rd May

sweetpea29;1509681 wrote: Yo Quests :hiya:

Glad the ol bum given ya some peace girl xx

Just been on amazon- holy feck Im not safe let loose wit the ol credit card. Should have a coupla books winging their way to me soon

Looks like it's just us in the barracks, we may go see wots left in the fridge for ourselves..

Just wondering how Satzy got on today havin to fly back with yermano- noseyhole. Hope it went ok Satz xx

Oh just see Mollers and Jacks are home :waving: Wots for dinner like?:H
    Hear Hear! Learned that today :goodjob:
    I am starving could do with an RC fry up
    With you sweetie with Amazon and credit cards:upset:

Comment

mollyka;1509682 wrote: :H:H you obviously are unaware of my nursing skills:H

jaysus you are very unfortunate - you'll look back at all this and wonder how the feck you got through it - but get through it you will...... eerrmm don't like to mention the war but who's gonna walk the dog?
      My cousin did this afternoon and Jenz has arrived and stopping for a couple of nights.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

anon;1509684 wrote: Hear Hear! Learned that today :goodjob:
        I am starving could do with an RC fry up
        With you sweetie with Amazon and credit cards:upset:
        Hey MrsA Yeah where is the wee bol... sweetheart when ya need him? Arsey where's our dinner?

Molls yeah have ordered that book among others. One by the Dali Lama too (is that spelt right?)

Comment

:H Ah now come on Molls! Arsey knows wotever I call him is meant affectionately, that right Arsey? Now... gerouta yer bed and make us a bite!

Comment

See you on the morrow, Molls.

Jenz is calling my name for as she's just got spicy chicken wings out of the oven.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Night Molls xx and enjoy yer chicken wings Jacks

Comment

Oh my...

JC! C'mere - :l:l

Really hope you are ok. Though i have visions of you being mesmerized by the colour of your bruise!

Arsey the lazy arse here. Sorry there wasn;t much for dinner - did you no just raid the fridge, lazy muckers? There's left over steak and kidney pie.. or did Molls finish it orf?!

Just back from a race - 10km - not sure of time, but a new pb, so happy with that

School wasn;t as bad... it's part of a wider project my work's involved with - long and tiresome to explain, but the set-up just felt a bit forced... and kids can see that.... but actually wasn't so bad.

Molls, your advice is second to none. really, I've just been reading back and think how fortunate I am not only to be part of the army here, but also to have met you.

Gonna go for more tea n toast if anyone wants some

Comment

sweetpea29;1509694 wrote: :H Ah now come on Molls! Arsey knows wotever I call him is meant affectionately, that right Arsey? Now... gerouta yer bed and make us a bite!
                  Hey there PooPea Here's yer bite:

Had to take a bite to give you a bite. Hope you don't mind :H

Comment

just a quick fly by, very busy trying to catch up commissions atm, thanks for all the support everyone, I am totally on the sober thing as of tomorrow
                    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

RunningCourage;1509711 wrote: Hey there PooPea Here's yer bite:

:H There you are

Here's me accusing ya of being in bed and instead yer out running again. Apologies xx

Well done on a new pb :goodjob: Do yer legs no get sore?

Ta for the bite, that Molls wan musta raided the fridge earlier!!

Comment

:hiya: Inchy, good to see ya as always

Comment

RunningCourage;1509711 wrote: Hey there PooPea Here's yer bite:

Clever boy on PB What time? Where is my food??

Comment

anon;1509720 wrote: Clever boy on PB What time? Where is my food??
                            Ah here MrsA- you can have a bite of my bite

Comment

anon;1509720 wrote: Clever boy on PB What time? Where is my food??
                              Here ye go!

Time was 41.24 on me garmin, so think it will be a teeny bit faster cos i started it a teeny bit earlier.

Comment

RunningCourage;1509725 wrote: Here ye go!

Time was 41.24 on me garmin, so think it will be a teeny bit faster cos i started it a teeny bit earlier.
                                Wot!! are we not fab?

Comment

Working...
                                X