800 calories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

800 calories

Satzy...at four months sober my normal metabolism kicked in and the weight started to fall off with very little effort.

Hang in there

Comment

800 calories

kuya;1510702 wrote: Satzy...at four months sober my normal metabolism kicked in and the weight started to fall off with very little effort.

Hang in there
      :yay: inkele:

Comment

800 calories

That's exactly how my weight loss has been Satz and I'm gutted. I have followed Slimming World'splan with poor results which has led to a couple of chocolate fests. I thought if I could quit the booze the weight loss would be easy but it didn't happen.
        AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

800 calories

MonaCat;1509825 wrote: I have read that a bottle of wine equals 800 calories ! How many of your calories come from booze. So does this mean we get skinny in sobriety ?
          In a word . ..... YesGeez Mona, how long has it been since we chatted!!
          We have to catch up some time soon.
          I'll PM you.

Hope all is well with you.
          Raggsy.
          A bottle of 375 ml beer is about 160 calories.

Comment

800 calories

Hi,well weight loss has a lot to do with diet,if you follow a good diet you won,t crave alcohol and the weight will come off,but stay away from sweets and eat lots of veggies and protein ,weight will come off but not as fast as you like,l was a wine drinker than eater so l loved food after l would get major munchies,just give your body time as well drink loads of water and herbal teas,all the best ,I'm down 20 pounds but I'm on a herbal magic diet,l started a week before l quit drinking which was march 23 ,so the weight will come off ,don,t over do sugar try minimal amounts and it will take away your alcohol cravings as well,have a great day!!!

Comment

800 calories

Being a once weekly binge drinker, I found most of my weight gain (or should I say lack of progress) was due to:

1) binging on processed foods for up to a week after a binge drink session
              2) not having the motivation to workout for up to a week after a binge session.

See, binge drinking basically stops me being productive for a LONG time.

The best results I have ever got is when I ditch booze completely.

Comment

800 calories

its a NO brainer stop drinking is killing my sales of slimming tea ..shit i got a ware house full including abb twisters ..going cheap any takers?

Comment

800 calories

Its a NO trainer this stop drinking is killing my sales of slimming tea ..shit i got a ware house full of stuff. including abb twisters ..going cheap any takers?
                  email Ron01@aslimmeryou.com.caymanislands

Comment

800 calories

For me...I have been eating everything in site for the last month. I know I've gained weight...no doubt about it but I refuse to step on the scale because I'm tackling one vice at a time. But I am starting a low carb/no sugar plan today. The sugar was getting out of hand. But I don't expect to lose a pound without really working on it. Sadly..that is my reality.

Comment

Working...
                    X