Army Thread 24th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 24th May

I've had a nanna nap and a cup of coffee since my last post. Where is everybody?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Howdy folksies!

I?m pleased the Nytol?s working for you Reccy. Non-habit forming to boot. Been using the USA equivalent (Benadryl) for quite some time now and I reckon it?s every bit as good as a sleeping pill and doesn?t leave you so drowsy.

That restaurant looks luvverly Satzy. I?ll have the Clonakilty black pudding followed by the lobster if you?re buying? If I?m buying, I?ll have the black pudding followed by the Anglers bowl of fresh fish! :H Your travelling companions do, indeed, sound like a right pair of tossers. No wonder you weren?t keen on going.

I have no idea where Whizzy gets her energy from but I could use a bit of it today. Right now, I don?t think I?d have a snowball?s chance in hell of accomplishing all the stuff you?re doing this weekend Whizzy! Going to start calling you Superwoman? X

I felt really good yesterday but today I feel shagged out. Och well? I had a load to do around the house so I?m just staying in and getting chores done. I might admit defeat soon and hit the couch with the library books. It?s such a pain in the arse to have to read with glasses now. I don?t enjoy reading anywhere as much as I used to because of those feckers. Still, I guess better than not being able to read at all. Must have been a right bugger being alive a few centuries ago with failed eyesight, rotting teeth, incurable diseases and an everlasting stink of the great unwashed about oneself. And horse shit everywhere in the streets. They never show that in the movies? just the lovely old cobblestones. I remember reading somewhere that is was a huge problem when a horse died? caused awful traffic jams as they were so hard to move out of the way. There?s more to the story but I?d just gross yiz all out!

OK... orf to finish up some laundry then that couch is looking awful good...

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

tiptronic_ct;1510134 wrote:

I've had a nanna nap and a cup of coffee since my last post. Where is everybody?
        Hewwo!

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Zenstyle;1510137 wrote: Hewwo!
          Am I a handy excuse for procrastination?
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

tiptronic_ct;1510139 wrote: Am I a handy excuse for procrastination?

Absolutely! We can talk about whatever
            you want... :H

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Zenstyle;1510142 wrote: Absolutely! We can talk about whatever you want... :H
              LMAO :H:H:H

I guess it takes a skiver to know a skiver.

We're waiting for pizzas to be delivered. Cannot be arsed to make dinner.
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

I'm not making sweet FA tonight either. Was just texting with a mate and will be going out to get something to eat. My appetite is shite and I've been cooking as much as usual and the fridge is bursting with uneaten meals.

Here's a good idea for a delivery pizza... order thin crust mushroom pizza (with some kinda meat if u like)... and when it arrives sprinkle truffle oil on it, shaved parmesan, and arugula. It's almost like you made it yerself! :H

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Zenstyle;1510145 wrote: I'm not making sweet FA tonight either. Was just texting with a mate and will be going out to get something to eat. My appetite is shite and I've been cooking as much as usual and the fridge is bursting with uneaten meals.

Here's a good idea for a delivery pizza... order thin crust mushroom pizza (with some kinda meat if u like)... and when it arrives sprinkle truffle oil on it, shaved parmesan, and arugula. It's almost like you made it yerself! :H
                  And you get to take all the credit Wot's arugula in UK English?
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

tiptronic_ct;1510146 wrote: And you get to take all the credit Wot's arugula in UK English?
                    It's rocket, Mr T.

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

evening all
                      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

tiptronic_ct;1510146 wrote: And you get to take all the credit Wot's arugula in UK English?
                        I sat there staring at the screen and couldn't for the life of me remember. Getting old ya know, memory not as good as it used to be old chap! I looked it up... it's rocket (which I knew of course ). It's a salad leaf. It's a bit peppery, little bit bitter, but an amazing flavour especially with parmesan and truffle oil. They use is with beef carpaccio too. I mix it into salads too. Depending on where you buy it and how fresh it is it can be really strong flavoured, in which case you need very little. If I get it at the farmers market, hardly use any. Frikkenpublix shite... need loads.

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Recluse;1510149 wrote: It's rocket, Mr T.
                          Wish I'd read your post before I started on my monologue!!! :H

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

InChains;1510150 wrote: evening all
                            Good evenink Inchy. And welcome to Skiverville. I am officially skiving me arse off this arvo and, I would have to say, not feeling very apologetic at all. ;o)

How's you?

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

Evening all - met Inchy on me way in

Comment

Army Thread 24th May

satz123;1510154 wrote: Evening all - met Inchy on me way in
                                Did yiz get tangled up in the revolving door together?

Comment

Working...
                                X