Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am on and off why?

Hi
    I am living totally isolated life.if I do have work I don't drink if not terribly .
    The good news is that I don't have depression now.
    It means I am aware with life.
    But why not give continuity ????
    Are you in the same boat ?
    Cheers
    Dix
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

I am on and off why?

Dixon....isolation is a motif of your posts and a factor behind your occasional drinking.
    Why don't you join a thread here and check in daily to form some regular contact here on a daily basis?

It may not be face to face contact but is better than nothing and you can share your daily ups and downs with folk rather than having to create talking points that have a limited lifespan.

Essentially I am saying you are creating isolation by not truly joining in.

Comment

I am on and off why?

Yes kuya I ve been away for a long from here..My depression was lifted over just because of 6 continouse AF time and still supporting me.Now I feel my cognitive skills take time to recovered once I attached with AL .So it comes immediately if I left a couple of days .Thanks to our body system which has very quick healing power .But once I attack it again it goes back to previouse stages where no good moods and memory power .These really getting back me to the failure or just keep things hardly survival.
      What am looking for is a complete AF life.This life would give me everythings I deserve.Because my nerve system are still
      supporting me.
      A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Working...
      X