120 guests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

120 guests

cant believe there is only 10 members and 120 guests.
    The 120 guest are yhe figures for really?
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

120 guests

Hi Catch! How are you doing today?

I think we get a lot of lurkers because people come here for research and read a lot before deciding to join and post. Some people aren;' comfortable in forums or aren;t ready to admit they have a problem.

I'd like to encourage anyone reading who hasn't joined to go ahead and join and let us get to know you!
    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

120 guests

not feeelin to good today . just helps to read a post. Am cryi.g and i dnt want to be a big baby. b/f gone out on my own he knws ouse mwo his one of us. Love him a lot. needed tp be on my own. start wrk at 2. not sure what to do...
      sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
      my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

120 guests

Hi Catch,

Did you decide what to do about your mortgage payment?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

120 guests

catch22;1510439 wrote: not feeelin to good today . just helps to read a post. Am cryi.g and i dnt want to be a big baby. b/f gone out on my own he knws ouse mwo his one of us. Love him a lot. needed tp be on my own. start wrk at 2. not sure what to do...
          Just chill out for now. Drink some water or tea and keep reading and posting here. Just don't drink and the rest will sort itself out. I know you're going through some shit right now but booze won't make it better.
          Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

120 guests

no i went into my mortgage ?.

to b honest not thinking about drink. thinkin about something else . x

Comment

120 guests

catch22;1510456 wrote: no i went into my mortgage ?.

to b honest not thinking about drink. thinkin about something else . x
              Are you safe right now?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

120 guests

Tell us some more Catch. Are u OK. Can you talk to a friend?

Comment

120 guests

catch- I am 11 months behind on my mortgage and may lose my house......drinking only makes it worse, I promise
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

120 guests

Hi Catch, and MB - I lost my house a year ago now, and am living in a rent to own program and repairing my financial status. Sadly the house was in my name, so my ex has got away scot free. I wish now that I had done this a while ago and not spent years working out how to make everything work, losing sleep over it and scraping every penny together - and drinking to cover the pain and shame.
                    I am now on the way to financial security - without the house or the husband and I now know that there is light at the end of the tunnel and in a few years I will be better off than I was. I am 50 and starting over at this age is very scary - but I am starting to sleep at night, and that is huge after over 5yrs of not making it.
                    There are so many people in our situation - the shame is no longer there (apart from in our own minds), and lots of help if you are serious to sort it out.
                    There is a way out of the mess....
                    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

120 guests

Hi Catch,

Great to hear Scottish Lass. Yes, I agree. There is always a way out.

I am sure there is support where you are Catch re trouble paying the mortgage. What about seeing a free community financial counsellor to check out some strategies? You may've already done this, but there are things you can do. The banks can lower your repayments under their 'hardship' schemes, or put payments on hold for awhile in some cases.

Sounds like there's a bit going on for you either way friend.

What are you up to?

G bloke

Comment

120 guests

Hi All thanks for ur replies. I could not pay the mortagage this month hopeing to pay it for june. I have sort of explained in work how i need overtime. They will be giving me overtime thank godc. been hard the last 2 wks. tomorrow i will be gettin up early.to.go.to church for breakfast ,so am grateful for this need something in my belly b4 i strart wrk. Am sort of getting used to my situation where am powerless and just keep my faith together. Trying to really live in the day not worry abt tomoro. Also.made a docs appt. Am so glad it not winter.. Have to go need to be careful of my fone not going dead on me.
                        Thanks again hopeing nxt time i check in i be in a better situation. also got two wks off so i will be seeing the soliciitors.

catch22 x

Comment

120 guests

I'm glad that you checked in Catch. I was thinking about you. :l

Comment

Working...
                          X