Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 28th May

Gooooooooooooood morning, Army

Poor Mrs. T is just not getting over her bug - she went back to the doctor last night. Bronchitis back with a vengeance, so she's on stronger antibiotics and have been put on sick leave for the rest of the week. Poor me... I had to make my own coffee this morning :upset:

The wet wintry weather in Cape Town looks likely to last the whole week - a max of 17C expected today. Needless to say, I had the gas heater going in the bedroom so I could dress in comfort after my shower.

Anyhoo... have a lekker day, folksies!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning mr t and best wishes to mrs t x hope she gets well soon

Early start today - gotta take youngest two kids to work with me cos no babysitter ! So probably take the rest of the week off cos they're not gonna like me taking them in

Anyway, I'm 21 again (literally) today - so hoping its gonna be reasonably calm

Hope we are all well

Oh btw - lost me dog this weekend so it's not been very happy - maybe she'll turn up today as a birthday surprise for me
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Morning Tipps and all to come. Poor mrs T hope she gets well soon. Bronchitis is a bad dose when it gets you. I used to get a lot when i was younger but thankfully not for some years now. Ahh poor you having to make your own coffee lol hope you brought mrs T a cuppa in bed. Nice sunny morning here so far. :rays::cupajoe::wavin: Have a good day.

Comment

Xpost morning questy i hope you enjoy your special day after work. And hope you find your doggie too or at least he comes home. Well can't be helped if you have no babysitter you can't leave them home alone. Enjoy your few days off work.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUESTYDRAWERS !!!!:bday3:
          inkele:
          Love & Kisses

:groupluv:

Comment

Morning Satz are you off to the gym before work?

Comment

Thanks guys x

Comment

Firefox;1511580 wrote: Morning Satz are you off to the gym before work?
                No - woke up too tired & lazy Foxy .......tomorrow

Comment

MORE cake?!?! Ok then...

Comment

Questyroo! Here it is, your 21 (literally) Birthday Cake! Enjoy (and go and share it will ya, we all love our cake )

Comment

It's a grab and run brekkie guys - had to pop into wave high to Mick in the daily thread, realised i said I was cooking sausages when I hadn't even started (that cake took me AGES!) so have run back to make sausage rolls for you all. Grab and run food.

Ok, orf to shower. Got a long day... that WILL end up with me going to my first session with this running club. Will let you knows afters how it all goes.

Have a grand day troops :hallo:

Comment

Morning peeps

Happy birthday Questy and hoping you dog gets back soon.

Hope Mrs Tipps makes a speedy recovery too.

Since I am supposed to be on annual leave I was most put out when I woke up at. 6.15! Hoped for a lie in and is raining too.
                        AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Morning Molly

Am fine now thanks. I think I might move and get his lordship walked then I can get on with my day. I really need to do some work in the house this week so might try and get it out of the way today.

Had quite a.lot to get sorted this week and doing well so far only the jobs indoors nd tin
                          Tidying up outside left.
                          AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Good morning army

Happy birthday questy! Really sorry to hear about your dog...I hope you get her back soon.

Best wishes to Mrs T with the bronchitis I'd happily settle for some of your wet and wintry weather tips...max temp here today is expected to be 11C and summer is supposedly almost upon us!

Well done to zenners for clocking up 5 months AF and equally well done inchy on making it to day 5 :goodjob:

Comment

RunningCourage;1511585 wrote: Questyroo! Here it is, your 21 (literally) Birthday Cake! Enjoy (and go and share it will ya, we all love our cake )

Om nom nom nom :H:H

Comment

Working...
                              X