Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on AA?

Go to the AA meetings now.
    Since you probably won't drink during the next 9 months to a year, I'd say this is the best time to go to AA meetings to prepare yourself once your baby is born.
    You will meet lots of other women at AA, you can get a female sponsor.
    Being sober is the best gift you can give to your child.
    If you are having doubts about being an alcoholic but answered YES to most questions, go to AA meetings to find out. It's not how much you drink but how you feel when you do drink and how you feel when you don't drink. I mean, being sober can really suck sometimes! That is why the meetings help so much.

Comment

Thoughts on AA?

Try out a meeting. Remember going to AA is kind of like joining a club, you might not like to first one you try. Kind of like having a girlfriend, might not work out...keep trying. Congrats on your decision to get sober, that works out fine.

Comment

Thoughts on AA?

i have gone to meetings. there are not many where i live - the ones that are mostly men, which sorry guys - kind of awkward - but good luck in your area. because we dont have many meetings i signed up for my wayout.

i started exactly where you are at, the pregnancy is a great way to keep you focused. try not to stress the two weeks that you drank. alot of people do not know they are even pg for 4-6 weeks.

goodluck!!

Comment

Working...
        X