Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh! I see. Stalking: when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Tawny that house is lovely. I don't mind which bedroom I have - they're all about 3 times the size of my house.

Have a happy Sunday everyone. :sun:
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Hello everyone
      I am not ignoring you. I am just ploughing my way through endless final assessments, assignments, assignations

This is me, ploughing my way through things:

The dog is emanating some very bizarre noises as Mr G still does not realise that the sound and vision go both ways on Bridgetracker. I don't know WTF you were up to last night at 10:30 pm for example Mr G. I am assuming that it was an SBS late night manifestation

Hope you are all having a magnificent Sunday, which is what I will be doing this time next week (and that is all that is keeping me going at this point!)
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hey there Bridge and all you other Wundies. Well, I landed safely @ JFK early this morning, largely due to ideas gleaned from the Meds & Believe Threads. GABA & Calms Forte helped me sleep on board. Pithy thoughts like "God made the sun 100% solar powered" put me in a state of relaxed bliss while pondering some MWO's more learned contributors.

Mom is ok, not good, just ok. My Aunt D is not ok. Not good. They are both so very happy I'm home. I do hope that makes a difference. I just need some restorative sleep so I'm good and ok tomorrow. We shall see. It's still only 8:40pm in Arizona.

Mr G. is Bridgetracker available on Google Play as well as the App Store?

Where's a Frog when a guy needs a Frog. Huh?

Love you all
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

The Prodigal daughter has returned...sadly

HI Tawny and all the folks here,

Sad to say I am back.

I've had episodes of being successfully sober, months at a time, but I'm back in the grip of it again. Getting worse so want to put the breaks on.

My head says stop now, you're killing yourself. Why are you trying to self-destruct? My body just wants to ignore it, and sadly the body seems to win!

Ugh, so here I am again with my tail between my legs, hoping for some support

Chicken

Comment

Arvo all,

Wow Chicken - long time no see!! Had to check to see when you were last here - seems Nov. '10. Sorry you're back into it but you know the drill. You've done it before and will no doubt do it again. I just read back over some of your old posts - you seemed to do really well when you were posting on the Dos Gatos and AF Pearls threads. Try to see if any of those folk are still around - I see you've hopped into the Newbies Nest already which is a great place to re-start. Find your feet, re-acquaint yourself with the boards and join us here for a general Undies gibber. Are you still sword fighting?

Techie - don't you hurt yourself now, you hear?

***waving to Mr.G, Bridge and Glassy***

Now where are all those other reprobates? Shouldn't Missy be back any minute now?

Comment

Thanks Tawny!

Comment

ChickenNumber3;1520138 wrote: HI Tawny and all the folks here,

Sad to say I am back.

I've had episodes of being successfully sober, months at a time, but I'm back in the grip of it again. Getting worse so want to put the breaks on.

My head says stop now, you're killing yourself. Why are you trying to self-destruct? My body just wants to ignore it, and sadly the body seems to win!

Ugh, so here I am again with my tail between my legs, hoping for some support

Chicken

Chook!

Good to see you, although not quite under these circumstances.
                Drinking is a habit, but Chook so is sobriety
                Seriously mate, just start doing it, find other things to do apart from drink and recover, then keep doing it....and doing it...and doing it... until you can't remember last time you had a drinking thought.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yes I need to start pushing past the 3 days of sober, then the fall! That's my habit, 3 days of being on top of it and then, I'm feeling better and all that, so I give in and then I go into the cycle of frustration. I feel angry at myself right now! Fed up with the fact that I JUST KEEP DOING IT!!!!Why the hell can't I stop?My life is great, I have no complaints, I'm luckier than most! I'm blessed! I know it! So why do I need to drink? What is with that? But... thinking about it hasn't really helped me to stop, so maybe I just need to stop thinking and analysing and, as you said Bridge, just do it!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1520130 wrote:
                    The dog is emanating some very bizarre noises as Mr G still does not realise that the sound and vision go both ways on Bridgetracker. I don't know WTF you were up to last night at 10:30 pm for example Mr G. I am assuming that it was an SBS late night manifestation

I was dreaming of you. Apologies if I was grunting in my sleep.

techie;1520136 wrote:

Mr G. is Bridgetracker available on Google Play as well as the App Store?
                    G'day Techie,

Bridgetracker has been recalled. It seems it is transmitting 2 ways!

But I do hear Frogtracker is to be released later this week.

I hope your Mum and Aunty can get better real soon mate.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

ChickenNumber3;1520161 wrote: Yes I need to start pushing past the 3 days of sober, then the fall! That's my habit, 3 days of being on top of it and then, I'm feeling better and all that, so I give in and then I go into the cycle of frustration. I feel angry at myself right now! Fed up with the fact that I JUST KEEP DOING IT!!!!Why the hell can't I stop?My life is great, I have no complaints, I'm luckier than most! I'm blessed! I know it! So why do I need to drink? What is with that? But... thinking about it hasn't really helped me to stop, so maybe I just need to stop thinking and analysing and, as you said Bridge, just do it!
                      Hi Chook. Welcome back.

The body's chemical reaction to alcohol has a bit to do with it. When we stop for a day or so, our brain wonder's where the fuel it has been running on for years has gone. Our body/brain chemistry now think it's normal to be fuelled by alcohol every day, so it craves it thinking this is normal. It takes a little while of complete non drinking to rewire our body/brain to understand running on booze is not normal. Ad to this, other body/brain systems are trying to eject/flush out the invasion of a poison. Hard yakka for us the first few days, but stick with it and push on through to peace and sanity.

The newbies nest is a great place to check in daily.

And don't forget yer https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

Best wishes on your journey. G bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Oh Undies,

Did I tells yas?

I am feeling terrific!

Into the choc soy and maybe a movie. Have a beaut evening y'all.

Comment

Evening all! Techie, sorry to hear about your aunt and your mum :l and heres one for you too G, for feeling terrific :l Hiya Chook, nice to meet you. :welcome:

I've been slack with checking in this weekend, yoga'd my arse off...feeling good and just patting down the family now as they've missed me and need some luvin...back to normal programming tomorrow where I'm sure we can do some bitching about the MC operatic idiot...mwahs

Comment

Saw this and liked it

Attached files [img]/converted_files/2133069=7592-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Saw this today and liked it

Comment

Oh man that is perfect Happs.
                                Printing saving and possibly tattooing.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X