Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Morning Undies,

So it's true.

It ain't over til the fat lady sings.

Thank dog.

Comment

Morning Frog,

Well, I've just received the distressing news that my fave Italian fashion couple Dolce and Gabbana have been put in the slammer for tax evasion. Many of you would know I've been wearing their shirts for years, and I am a little surprised this morning. Tax evasion is a way of life in Italy. This is a national disgrace.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I saw that, MrG. You must be shattered. Gutted.

Comment

Have to ask if the shirts come with a gold chain? as in necklace?

Comment

Morning people,
            Siren, Bird & the lovely Cindi thanks so much for your input - much appreciated. And everyone else - thanks. I'm doing it, will keep youse posted on progress when I receive the gear.

Erm, just read my post back & realised its totally out of context all the way at the end of the thread here...LOL. So just to clarify my thanks is for your input & caring on the Antabuse issue...it's ALL about me people. Me me me me me.
            Ok, enough about me, lets talk about you....what do YOU think of me?

Now I go to work. Have a lovely day.
            Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

I keep getting chucked off....I write, go to post, get chucked off....

BUT........this seems to be working.

AND, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!

It seems that TONY is dead???!!!!

I'm gobsmacked......it says in the news flash thingy that it is yet to be confirmed BUT.....

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Cross post - hugs to you Cakes. Go get em - no matter how!!
                Mother Theresa

Comment

Mr G - someone said you look better with your shirt ORF...... You know you can't wear those D&G things now don't you???

Here's your salute!
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1521700 wrote: Mr G - someone said you look better with your shirt ORF...... You know you can't wear those D&G things now don't you???

Here's your salute!
                    hmmm, maybe we should see some pics to compare and we can all judge?
                    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

bad bad stuff going on here...my 16 year old is cutting herself ...again.., I don't think she ever stopped. I think she likes it, and it is sort of a drug to her...she seems happy enough, goes to a counselor and a psychiatrist, has a big social life(too big)...says her counselor is aware of her cutting again...apparently is not a suicide thing, but sort of a high like we get from booze...even so..I fear for her longevity, so many teens these days victims of suicide, intentional or not....the other times she did it, she came to me and wanted help, wanted the hospital, but this time she says it wont help...I think she likes doing it...very, very scary...

Comment

myhappyplace;1521554 wrote: Have to ask if the shirts come with a gold chain? as in necklace?
                        And a crucifix:H
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

bird;1521723 wrote: bad bad stuff going on here...my 16 year old is cutting herself ...again.., I don't think she ever stopped. I think she likes it, and it is sort of a drug to her...she seems happy enough, goes to a counselor and a psychiatrist, has a big social life(too big)...says her counselor is aware of her cutting again...apparently is not a suicide thing, but sort of a high like we get from booze...even so..I fear for her longevity, so many teens these days victims of suicide, intentional or not....the other times she did it, she came to me and wanted help, wanted the hospital, but this time she says it wont help...I think she likes doing it...very, very scary...
                          I know of a few kids who do this. According to the doctor of one, it is epidemic, popularised through social media.

I really feel for you Birdy.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm so sorry bird, that must be so worrying for you. At least she's being open about it and seems able to talk to you and the counsellor. I hope someone is able to help her. :l
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Birdy - I'm so sorry you're going through this.

I was talking to one of my young 23-yo mates recently and he mentioned he'd run into "J", a short-term girlfriend when they were both in high shool. I said "Wasn't J the girl who used to cut herself" to which he replied "Yes, but they were all doing that when they were 15 or 16". This seems to support what Bridge has said above.

When and how and more importantly why did this shit start?

Comment

Bird - I'm so sorry. I was talking to my 13 year old niece about it a couple of months ago. She has friends that do it. I don't think that they realize how serious this is.
                                But - it sounds like your daughter is really using it like you say. As a high.....a release.
                                I have a very good friend that did it. Hopefully she has stopped. But, it is a very scary thing because sometimes they cut too deep or in the wrong place. My friend has had so many stitches.
                                I don't know how much your daughter has told you but things to watch out for. They cut where it's easier to hide. Bottom of the feet, where the toes connect with the foot, under the breasts, inside of the thighs.
                                Also, there's something like inserting needles, staples or sharp objects into/under the skin. They leave it there so that you can't see it.....it's under the skin. But, they feel it and know that it's there. Can press it & feel it/pain.
                                I'm really sorry Bird. If there's anything I can do, please let me know. :h
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X