Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey bridge if i emailed you the pic of my saving frog, could you put it up for me?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1525024 wrote: Have you been out there corrupting?
      Nope. I think they creeeeeep in and steal our verbage. And nounage. And the really persistent ones get our adjectivage also.

Yummo tunes... fire is roaring, bucket of pea'nham soup ... a side of raisin toast and not a green fusking thing that needs to be whizzed through a fuskig food processor and sucked up through a straw in order to make me feel better.
      Not doing that stuff.
      Just listen to your body. It doesn't lie.

Comment

Evenin'

Well I tells ya.....

Enrolled today for diploma thingy. About 10 in the class it appears. Ya got em all there a' course. Brian the token lovable fat gay guy, Laura the pierced punk chick, Deb yer early 40's superwoman, super caring, tireless volunteering foster care mum type from the outer suburbs, There's Sue the alcohol and other drugs rehab worker, looking like she needs a holiday already wanting to upskill, Tess, the 18 yr old double degree doing social work student super achiever who floors you with her gentle enthusiasm and natural charm, Margy, the incredibly vibrant and positive excessive yapper living and managing a mental health issue, who actually makes a lot of sense when she yaps, Beth, the disability pensioner who spent most of the time stressing about paying for the bloody course, Mira, the housewife from the northern suburbs presenting excellent cleavage and agreeing with most comments, and Leanne, the 23 yr old 4 th yr social work student who's had enough of 4 months of sleepovers looking after foster kids in a residential setting whilst studying, now enjoying 2 months orf. Our program co-ordinator Jana, who nods quickly up and down in acknowledgement of her own comments is going on annual leave as of today to return end of july, and don't email her cause she doesn't read them anyway!

If my boss doesn't pay for it, I see I can get a no fuss loan from the uni anyway, so looks like thunderbirds are go!

I remember Ronnie was applying for citizenship a year or 2 ago. Lot's of questions about the cricket.....

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

coriander;1525028 wrote: Hey bridge if i emailed you the pic of my saving frog, could you put it up for me?
          I will be happy to post your vile frog dear:H
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1525029 wrote: Nope. I think they creeeeeep in and steal our verbage. And nounage. And the really persistent ones get our adjectivage also.

Yummo tunes... fire is roaring, bucket of pea'nham soup ... a side of raisin toast and not a green fusking thing that needs to be whizzed through a fuskig food processor and sucked up through a straw in order to make me feel better.
            Not doing that stuff.
            Just listen to your body. It doesn't lie.
            :H wise woman...

Real time school reports coming down via email now :upset:

Studying yoga teaching, ayurveda and meditation Glassy...and I'm not good at it...but its a complete flipside to my real life so it balances me...

Comment

The only extra thingy i did after vet was get a level 4 diploma from the Stock Market Investors Group (SMIG ), so i know about 20 day moving averages .

Comment

Guitarista;1525030 wrote:

I remember Ronnie was applying for citizenship a year or 2 ago. Lot's of questions about the cricket.....

Ooroo.
                I am NOT studying cricket...

Excellent work re the course G.

Comment

Got a strong interest in dead things and drugs, within my profession .

Comment

Well....she was right.
                    This is a pretty ugly frog....

Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

You'd have to save money just to cheer it up, wouldn't you?

Comment

It's sorta appealing... if it contained a strong6 figure sum of dosh .

Comment

coriander;1525038 wrote: It's sorta appealing... if it contained a strong6 figure sum of dosh .
                          Does he not know about bank transfers?:H
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Obviously i haven't trained him properly. Should i accidentally drop it,do ya think.
                            I just have to query his eyesight.

Comment

I'd take the cash and run mate, yes.:H
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

On the bright side, it's unlikely to be stolen.

Wow - I'm in awe! Between you all, is there anything you don't know? I'm phd-ing in coaching athletes with a disability.
                                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Working...
                                X