Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

aspman;1513485 wrote:

yay, it worked. g2g now but brace yourselves, 4 years of repressed images.

this one is obvious. my son trying to drown my daughter, whilst keeping up good oral hygiene.
    Awesome!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1513506 wrote: True enough.
      You'd want to alternate that lunge at the end, or end up with one Schwarzenegger thigh and one peg.
      :H:H:H:H
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Saturday morning is good, Non?

If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Bridge that IS SO CUTE!

Comment

That is so cruel......you should have put a 'SQUEEEE ALERT' before posting that pic.

:: swoons :: :h

kambob
            Remember: A craving will never last as long as a hangover, and you'll never wake up wishing you'd drank the night before. (Thank you K9Lover)

Comment

Great to see you Kambob! How are you putting in the weekend?

Great to hear the goss Ficks. Busier than ever! Hope you are somehow getting some 'you' time. Hope to see you drop in more often if it helps you on your journey. Cheap tinned sardines/fish is cheap protein, if you eat fish.

I've got a new app too. It's called Bridge tracker.

Have a beaut day Frog.

Hi Siren!

Beautiful pics Aspy. They look like twins!

Off to get an update on Juan, then stalk the what happens to me when i'm dead thread.

L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

[QUOTE=Guitarista;1513549]

QUOTE]

LMAO

Comment

Guitarista;1513549 wrote:

LMAO

Comment

our new tree house project...we have a big slide coming. the platform is 1.7m above the ground.
                    my boy climbs so high it is scarey.
                    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Guitarista;1513549 wrote:
                      It wouldn't have used up too many GB this arvo. What a lazy one!
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I can't believe how fast that girl has grown Aspy!
                        Perfect tree house. Kids would never have had that if you were still drinking.

I often think that as I look around my house and garden and see the little projects I've achieved. Actually not so little some of them.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening all...Asp, that treehouse, mate you're up for dad of the year. The kid's must love it and having you, present, in their lives. Brilliant!

I've just made a raw carrot cake...don't ask, this is another venture into culinary fun. The cashew nut icing didn't go as smooth as I wanted so I think the request for a Vitamix look like its going to happen, yay!!

Visit to the Iridologist was enlightening. So happy I dont drink anymore. She was one clever little woman and knew ALL...bloody scary...

Comment

Arvo Jonesy, Happs, and y'all,

A lazy one is good sometimes, non?

Your garden must look sensaish. I bet it'd be an adventure just to walk amongst it.

Ok, back to Bridge tracker. Just need to download today's session.......'click'........and...........upload to you tube.........'click'............ok........done.

Missed seeing a bloke about an album this morning as overnight rain stopped play on the bloody car. By the time i'd cleared it's neural pathways, i.e. sparkplug leads, i was too late for appt. No worries though, will be meeting up next week. This audio engineer sounds like a hot shot kid, but with a good attitude. Could work out well.

Have a maaarvellous evening Team roo.

Is revenge on tonight? Is Suzy Porter in that?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Geez, Melbourne sure copped the rain today didn't it? good that the cars fixed though now G.

No, we are doing National Treasure tonight. Makes a change from Harry Potter...

Comment

Cool,

Today I came across an organic fruit/veg shop which also had a nutritionist and naturapath upstairs. Might visit the nutritionist one day just to make sure i'm putting the optimal fuel into my body. Iridology available too.

Comment

Working...
                                X