Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

tawnyfrog;1515071 wrote: Morning all,

It came to me during the night. In a blinding flash.

It's so obvious.

The Lamp slipped the Iridologist a quiet $20 to come up with that diagnosis! Damn cunning, eh?
    I truly believe that that is highly likely...good detective work Froglette :H

Single digits earlier today but warming up now...

Comment

aspman;1515016 wrote: lol, i am a light weight.

1000th post!
      :goodjob: yay Asp!

Comment

I
        Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Can
          Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Has

Comment

Comment

Comment

too

Comment

Whew!

Comment

morning
                      bit brass monkeyish here too.
                      How was your sauteed roo and 'shrooms, Tawny?
                      Happs - The Lamp looks as though he'll be too busy/knackered after working on that site for any "trips away"!

Have a mountain of paperwork/filing to do today, so I see much procrastination ahead

Comment

Morning Blondie...nah, he's like a bloody Energizer bunny...hypo...I think he'll have it done by the end of the month. He's just about finished the paling fence to block off all the back creek and crap so I'll post an updated pic when hes a bit further along. I've got 2 yoga weekends away this month so he'll go nuts...

Siren :H PML...give you another 1k for good luck...

Comment

Hi folks. Bad day. Bad fall. Stitches, and pain pills. Talk to you all tomorrow. Gawd, I feel like the Lamp. Love you all :l
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1515128 wrote: Hi folks. Bad day. Bad fall. Stitches, and pain pills. Talk to you all tomorrow. Gawd, I feel like the Lamp. Love you all :l
                            Jeez, bad news. Feel better.

Comment

I must be on holiday - it has taken me 3 days to work out why no one has been posting on the May thread!!

Lovely to have 4 pages to read back on:-)

Went to the Okefenokee swamp today and it was stunningly beautiful - apart from the insects that took a fancy to eating my feet. I got to cuddle a 4 year old alligator and get up close and personal with a snake - Aspy I wrote the species down so I could tell you what sort but my notebook is packed away!

Okefenokee Swamp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Poor techie,

The undies will make him need more stitches and pain pills. Hopefully Viola can kiss all the boo boos and restore health.

Get well soon techie.

Comment

Working...
                                X