Undies - Bring out your Thermals ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Undies et al - Techie's done it again. This time he's in stitches.....

Oh no poor Techie......rest up and be well soon.

Here's a hug :l
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

Cheeses thrice, Techie, you're really starting to look like Buster, the crash test dummy on 'Mythbusters'. Is it time for you to stop all that blokey stuff and take up whittling or stamp collecting or bonsai pruning? Lucky is right ... kissing Voila!'s boo boos will no doubt restore you to full health. Geesh ... how many times do we have to tell ya ... the divel's gonna get ya if ya don't watch out ...

Missy - soooo good to see you. I google image'd Okefenokee - stunning stuff.

Aspy - lift your game, will ya? It's only taken Siren six months to achieve 1,000 ... it's taken you nearly four years. You've got to get more loquacious.

Happs - a quiet word in my office, if you will ...

Now you must tell the Lamp that blokes are born with a finite number of - how shall we say - erm - ... "conjugal acts" in them. Please alert him to the fact that if he uses them all up too early he's likely to very be sad later on when he discovers he's inadvertently used them all up. He'll wake up one day and be fresh out. Pacing himself now is the only way to go. It's another form of saving for your retirement, if you will ... No need to thank me.

Anybody else need anything sorted? Just ask me.

Comment

Yes Tawny I do have something I need sorted.....

Will I be pretty
        Will I be rich
        la la la la la la........

What lies ahead
        Will we have rainbows
        Day after day

Thanks in advance for your wise counsel......
        Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1515152 wrote: Yes Tawny I do have something I need sorted.....

Will I be pretty ... always above average but not enough to be up yourself
          Will I be rich ... comfortable but not stinking

What lies ahead ... far too many to list
          Will we have rainbows ... yup
          Day after day ... no. That would be stupid
          Next?

Comment

Oh.....so quick.....thanks!

Ummmmm - does my bum look big in this??
            Mother Theresa

Comment

Yes.

... but you do have a nice smile.

Next?

Comment

BTW - Lucky - great to see you here and sending pats to Lucydog.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1515155 wrote: Yes.

... but you do have a nice smile.

Next?
                  that.is.all..............
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

Miss Behaving;1515144 wrote: I must be on holiday - it has taken me 3 days to work out why no one has been posting on the May thread!!

Lovely to have 4 pages to read back on:-)

Went to the Okefenokee swamp today and it was stunningly beautiful - apart from the insects that took a fancy to eating my feet. I got to cuddle a 4 year old alligator and get up close and personal with a snake - Aspy I wrote the species down so I could tell you what sort but my notebook is packed away!

Okefenokee Swamp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                    good work missy cant wait.
                    gators are sweet hey, they are happy little fellas
                    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

tawnyfrog;1515151 wrote:

Aspy - lift your game, will ya? It's only taken Siren six months to achieve 1,000 ... it's taken you nearly four years. You've got to get more loquacious.

sadly i did think the same.
                      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

aspman;1514659 wrote: I feel good bottom line. I get the same peeves i used to, i don't consider AL as a solution like i used to. in the last few months i have not fell the desire to drink at social stuff, desires not the right word. I was out the other night at the pub for diner and when asked what i wanted i had a water, then a coke. didn't even cross my mind to grab a beer.
                        that is kinda new, i had been thinking it but not desiring it but this last few month its not entering into my mind. my temper is slowly getting better, i had hoped it was P.A.W.S Post-acute-withdrawal syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                        but maybe i am just a cranky old prick,lol.
                        The thing is i DON'T drink AL anymore, i just don't. it relieves huge pressure from my shoulders, i don't need to concentrate on all the little things an active drunk has to stress over, DUI & BAC for driving.
                        even simply finding a BYO restaurant of even better a licensed one.
                        how long till my next drink, where will i find a top up on a day out, will people notice if i slip down the pub at lunch... all in all i am still making improvements and enjoying my own head space.:thanks:
                        Perfect Aspy.
                        I've been meaning to read up on PAWS for a while so thanks for the link.
                        There is less work in being sober and not having to argue the toss with yourself all the time, hey?
                        I suppose I don't have to worry too much what's just down the track. The important decision is already made. I don't drink.
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Froglette I think you need a turban and a ball thingo.

Techie I don't know whether to hug you or block you. You make me so bloody nervous:H:upset::l:H
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1515208 wrote: Froglette I think you need a turban and a ball thingo.
                            I knooow...although I'm too scared to tell the Lamp the forecast of the future...having him ration himself could cause some angst...

Techie, geez...whadaya doing to yourself? :l I really hope Viola is taking care of you...Now Bridge, if only we'd started running the book on Techie injuries earlier...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1515071 wrote:

The Lamp slipped the Iridologist a quiet $20 to come up with that diagnosis! Damn cunning, eh?
                              :goodjob:

myhappyplace;1515081 wrote:

Single digits earlier today but warming up now...
                              Umm, pardon?!!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1515068 wrote:

Now Mr G from what I've seen of your eyeball pressed up against the CCTV lens YOU are the one who needs to see the iridologist. You know what they say about stopping before you go blind.

She's got an answer for everything, everything I tells ya's.

techie;1515128 wrote:
                                Hi folks. Bad day. Bad fall. Stitches, and pain pills. Talk to you all tomorrow. Gawd, I feel like the Lamp. Love you all :l
                                Struth Techie. Careful out there! Looking on the bright side, a few nicks and cuts are good for us. What happened?

Love the Pauline pants down clip Aspy.

Nice to see you Missy!

Here's to the 1000 post yapper's! :welcome: :thanks: :new:

I tell's ya's. I don't get these management sheila's at my work. One minute they come across as rabid dogs wanting my blood, next minute they're talking about my future career development and how they can support that............??? I can't work 'em out. There's a conununundrum for you to hypothesize on Frog?

Have a beaut evening y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X